2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate News...

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
I don’t understand how you could possibly believe electing someone with zero experience in government could have a positive effect on ... well, anything. First and foremost, the quality of life and well-being of you and your family.
'Things a Communist would say' for $500 Alex.

howeda7

Hey man, I’d vote for any of them over that orange ba___rd.

It’s not my fault that certain candidates are faltering while others could just never catch on.
Didn't say it was anyone's fault. But Warren and Bernie are Trump's best chance to squeak by.

MnplsGopher

Already reported by howeda, but thought the graph was really cool and so I would share it directly here:

https://www.vox.com/2019/10/8/20905274/elizabeth-warren-frontrunner-democratic-nomination-2020

Interesting showing the up's and down's of various candidates.

I think people have started figuring out that Biden and Sanders are too risky, for various reasons, and that none of the others have accumulated enough support to be viable, even if they're better candidates on paper.

Harris really had a moment .... but just could not convert it into long-term support. That seems pretty telling, about her chances.

Obviously the story will kick into high gear with the primaries.

Section2

Already reported by howeda, but thought the graph was really cool and so I would share it directly here:

https://www.vox.com/2019/10/8/20905274/elizabeth-warren-frontrunner-democratic-nomination-2020

Interesting showing the up's and down's of various candidates.

I think people have started figuring out that Biden and Sanders are too risky, for various reasons, and that none of the others have accumulated enough support to be viable, even if they're better candidates on paper.

Harris really had a moment .... but just could not convert it into long-term support. That seems pretty telling, about her chances.

Obviously the story will kick into high gear with the primaries.
An 80 year old communist who just had a heart attack coming in 3rd place really says all that needs to be said about this field.

MnplsGopher

New front runner:

Uh oh..

But no, CNN to the rescue . Straight down the middle, you can trust them.
I’m quite certain that this — whatever this blathering is about — will not convince a person who has already decided not to vote for Trump to now vote for him, nor will it convince a person who has already decided to vote for Trump to now not vote for him.

That’s 99.9% of all people who will cast a POTUS vote.

Section2

I’m quite certain that this — whatever this blathering is about — will not convince a person who has already decided not to vote for Trump to now vote for him, nor will it convince a person who has already decided to vote for Trump to now not vote for him.

That’s 99.9% of all people who will cast a POTUS vote.
Exactly. Thank you for saying so. Which wipes out 98% of the bull$hit about Trump as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

balds

It's more clear everyday, why the absolute frenzy to get rid of Trump prior to the election. They are dead certain they don't have anybody that won't get destroyed in a Presidential election vs. Trump.

Latest profile posts