20 years ago today

That was fun to see in person...especially since the 'Dome was half-filled with Vadgers as often was the case in those days.

I never want to think about that stadium ever again. House of horrors

I never want to think about that stadium ever again. House of horrors
The one good thing about it was the Twins winning the World Series in 1987 and 1991. I would rather see that Game 6 and 7 in 1991 in the dump than the Twins of today in the finest stadium anywhere so I guess like most things in life it's all what you make of it!!!

Out of left field. As I was viewing this, I noticed the ad in the margin was to visit Churchill, Manitoba.

For those who don't know/ remember, Glen Mason used to call Rhys Lloyd Winston Churchill.
When are you moving, 🌶️ man?

A Rhys kick also won us the Sun Bowl over Oregon in 2003. Lot's of fun for that one too.
Also, in those days San Antonio and the Alamo Bowl was considered the best spot for the Gophers to land bowling. Always got passed over by I-O-W-A, Sconnie, and others. 2 Sun Bowls though, both against the Ducks.

Not so sure that having a dome to play in might help us in our recruiting. Could always guarantee that every game would played in 68 degrees. Might help recruiting players from the South.

When are you moving, 🌶️ man?
Give me a minute. I need to connect with my knife wielding polar bear friends. Don't know if they are ready to go back yet. They think there may be some Mississippi State fans left that they need to deal with?
71100.jpg

Give me a minute. I need to connect with my knife wielding polar bear friends. Don't know if they are ready to go back yet. They think there may be some Mississippi State fans left that they need to deal with?
71100.jpg
Bears 🐻- simply the best animals.

Top Bottom