#20 Virginia @ Miami (FL)

Goldmember

Reaction score
- Miami -2, despite that Virginia is ranked
- Virginia looks quite over-rated at #20.
- Friday prime time game, perfect weather against a ranked divisional foe and almost no one is at this game. If you ever think Minnesota has “actual attendance” problems, just remember Miami.

This is very bad football. Cannot believe UVa is ranked.

The Gophers would take down everyone in the ACC but Clemson.

- Miami -2, despite that Virginia is ranked
- Virginia looks quite over-rated at #20.
- Friday prime time game, perfect weather against a ranked divisional foe and almost no one is at this game. If you ever think Minnesota has “actual attendance” problems, just remember Miami.
They are a small school with a small alumni base. Apples/oranges.

Not a top 25 team. ACC is Clemson and the rest.

UVA has looked good to me, they just haven't been finishing drives.

Their D-line has been absolutely dominating Miami. 7 or 8 TFL's in the first half. They have clearly been the better team IMO. Hope they lose so the gophers can move up in the polls if we win.

Horrendous hit (followed by absolutely clueless taunting) gives Virginia another chance in tight. Man I hate Miami

Looks like the typical Miami intelligence. Only care about fake gold teeth and being able to talk sh**. Winning is secondary.

edit-in response to the hit in the end zone and follow up taunting, then not smart enough to leave the field.

The ACC is now equivalent to the AFC East. One dominant team that feasts on vastly inferior competition, allowing them an easy path to the playoffs every season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betting lines are not game predictions.

You’re shouting into the wind. Vegas lines are a prediction of how money will come down. House always wins, even when it ‘loses.’

#20 just left the top 25 to make room for us! Gotta get this W tomorrow!!

Virginia goes down. We win tomorrow and we’re top 25 for sure

Trash football all around. Virginia could not get out of its way on red zone offense and their under 2-minute drive at end was pitiful. At least we know we can ball when its cr in crunch time!

Trash football all around. Virginia could not get out of its way on red zone offense and their under 2-minute drive at end was pitiful. At least we know we can ball when its cr in crunch time!

Man the ACC is awful this year (as they have been for several years). So hard to read how good Clemson is every year because of it

Man the ACC is awful this year (as they have been for several years). So hard to read how good Clemson is every year because of it

Its very feasible - depending what happens with Wake Forest - that Clemson's best win could be over a .500 SEC team (Texas A&M)

Its very feasible - depending what happens with Wake Forest - that Clemson's best win could be over a .500 SEC team (Texas A&M)

If it was anyone but Clemson, wonder what they'd do with a situation where OSU, Oklahoma go undefeated and Alabama and GA win out and say GA loses by one late in the game. If you removed the name and looked at the schedules and metrics, it'd be very interesting to see what they'd do with that

You’re shouting into the wind. Vegas lines are a prediction of how money will come down. House always wins, even when it ‘loses.’

Yes, I know. Which is why I wasn’t surprised that a ranked team would be an underdog to an unranked team. Especially when the unranked team is a household name. In this case, that unranked team won.

Virginia will have the same trouble getting respect nationally just like we will until you have a couple great seasons and your coach doesn't leavel.

Virginia coach was already suggested as a possible Michigan hire if Harbaugh goes.

It doesn't help Miami in terms of attendance that they play in a stadium far from campus in one of the most dangerous sections of Miami-Dade.

Last edited:

Top Bottom