1st game experience. I have a couple questions!

IAGopherfan

Reaction score
OK, so I am going to be attending my first game at TCF for the Nebraska game. We are driving up Friday and will stay through Sunday morning. Our group (4 gophers fans and 6-8 Nebraska fans) will be taking one of those big 15 passenger vans. I would like any and all advice for Friday Night and for gameday. Where is the best place for us to set up a tailgate? I have seen passes for sale in victory lot, ski-u-mah lot etc. I have also heard that people tailgate at the State Fair grounds? Any thing else that we should not miss or avoid? Thanks for any advice in making our gameday experience the best possible! Go Gophers!

Definately tailgate on campus so you don't have to take a bus.

Are you staying in Minneapolis? Are you looking for clubs, bars or restaurants? Need some more info on what your group prefers.

The four gopher fans better drink as much as they can so they can stand watching the game. That's my advice

Yes we are staying downtown. Probably more into bars/restaurants. As far as tailgating goes, If we get a pass for one of the lots on campus, How much room does that give us? can we set up a tent with a table, portable gas grill, bag toss game etc? remember we have 10-12 people in one van.

We set up a tent, grill and tailgate golf, tables and chairs so you should have plenty of room. Someone else might be able to give you a better idea for what to do or where to go on Friday night.

Yes we are staying downtown. Probably more into bars/restaurants. As far as tailgating goes, If we get a pass for one of the lots on campus, How much room does that give us? can we set up a tent with a table, portable gas grill, bag toss game etc? remember we have 10-12 people in one van.

Top Bottom