1995 and 2003

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Record vs Wisc since 1995: 3-23

Last win in Minneapolis: 2003

ZSNpWlS.png

Crazy thing: the first three games Brewster coached against them ... he only lost by 7, 3, and 3.

Two questions:

1) How relevant are games played in the 1990s to this current Gopher squad, in your opinion?

2) Out of curiosity, why did you choose 1995 as a starting point? You could have gone all the way back to the beginning of the rivalry. I seriously doubt that a game played in 1995 has any more impact on the present than a game played in, say, 1961.

I was living in Wisconsin during the Don Morton era when the Badgers were struggling. People still followed the games and the die-hards would tail-gate, but it was a different feeling on game day.

I actually met Don Morton once. He and I had a mutual friend from Morton's days at NDSU.

I was living in Wisconsin during the Don Morton era when the Badgers were struggling. People still followed the games and the die-hards would tail-gate, but it was a different feeling on game day.

I actually met Don Morton once. He and I had a mutual friend from Morton's days at NDSU.
Was a great NDSU coach. Knew he had a terrible run at Wisconsin. Did not know he never coached after that.

Updated :)

M448qpN.png

Now let's defend the thing in Madison next year and tie the overall up!!!!

Top Bottom