“I’m a Nobody”: Meet the Minnesota Fan Who Signaled USC’s Big Ten Move Months Ago

Now that's a journalist with a "little birdie" not only worth quoting but also worth reading.

Charlie should just hang it up.

Good for him, but it's not like no one saw this coming. Heck, I'm sure there are posts on GH talking about this from well before that. It was logical.

Good for him, but it's not like no one saw this coming. Heck, I'm sure there are posts on GH talking about this from well before that. It was logical.
I'd love to see the posts. However not the ones that may throw every football team in the country on the board. Anyone can do that.

I'd love to see the posts. However not the ones that may throw every football team in the country on the board. Anyone can do that.
I agree with you. People were shocked here in LA when USC and UCLA announced their move to the Big 10. Heck, there are people here who are still trying to wrap their minds around the move.

Summer 2021 a couple of us were talking about the idea that the Big Ten would be most interested in the California schools (including Cal and Stanford) if they could expand with anyone.

I had no clue if USC or UCLA had any interest.

That was a fascinating article, I had no idea the same guy who broke the new about Claeys's impending firing and Fleck being a target also broke the news about USC considering moving to the B1G.

I might have to follow his twitter now....

So USC is putting the hard sell on recruiting ND into the B1G.

I know there are differing opinions about Flugaur. If this "BTM" is a real person, he's a heck of a well-placed source.

I've listened to a few of Flugaur's shows on his You Tube channel. He doesn't have the smoothest on-air delivery, but it's fine for what it is.

I know there are differing opinions about Flugaur. If this "BTM" is a real person, he's a heck of a well-placed source.

I've listened to a few of Flugaur's shows on his You Tube channel. He doesn't have the smoothest on-air delivery, but it's fine for what it is.
Haven't watched or listened to him but I thought I read in the LA Times article he was born deaf. That might impact delivery but obviously not enough to keep away success.

I’m just happy he used my nickname, BTM, and didn’t reveal my actual name…thanks buddy!

This loser is as worthless as BGB.

Literally does nothing more than throw out wild guesses on Twitter. Feel sorry for the people who actually believe when he happens to guess correctly, once in a blue moon, that means something.

Wow. I had no idea. Great read. I just started following Flugauer on Twitter as a result.

When Texas jilts the SEC at the last minute for more money and academic prestige in the Big Ten, remember that Goldmember was first to break the story. 😆

i've been following him on twitter for years. his predictions or "scoops" hit at about a 20% clip. fun to read and think he's an insider, but his track record is worse than shooter. but fun story in la times.

i've been following him on twitter for years. his predictions or "scoops" hit at about a 20% clip. fun to read and think he's an insider, but his track record is worse than shooter. but fun story in la times.
If his guy is a booster I can see why he wouldn't always bat 1.000. Boosters are going to hear things but aren't necessarily going to have all the info.

Top Bottom