Joseph visit / student section

Rouser

Reaction score
Will the student section at the MSU game have any signs for Joseph? I hope so...maybe a chant or two?

I wont be able to make the game but I hope so! Remeber Devoe mentioned that he really liked when the student section did that for him!!

Will the student section at the MSU game have any signs for Joseph? I hope so...maybe a chant or two?

I hope so too - you should post this on the FB board, there are a lot of posters that just stick to their respective boards.

I won't be able to go to the football game this wknd (going to vikes-packers) but basketball visitors have been sitting in section 145 for the football games. If anyone is attending they should stop over and give Corey a salespitch (or at least a high five).

Could anything be done on the scoreboard at TCF during the game?

I know the "JOSEPH: My Girl is Your Girl" sign got Devoe laughing at his visit. Maybe I need to revisit that one.

The scoreboard can acknowledge and welcome all of the recruits who are there, right?

I was going to make this post myself, glad someone beat me to the punch. If someone hasn't made this post on the football board I will, I'll also make a post on rube chat as well to cover some more ground.

Go Tubby!

I'll have a Joseph sign, any good ideas will be considered

Perhaps Studwell will help out.

Minnesota...We like it here. :eek:

(from the Metrodome, for you youngins)

Someone on the football board said that when Devoe was on his visit, someone had a sign that said "Joseph, my girl is your girl"

Yeah I made that post, if it isn't seen as tacky to use the same sign for the 2nd of two brothers I think it would be a good sign to make.

Yeah I made that post, if it isn't seen as tacky to use the same sign for the 2nd of two brothers I think it would be a good sign to make.

Since Devoe liked the sign on his recruiting visit, why dont we tweak it a little bit for Cory.

CORY: Devoe's Girlfriend is Your Girlfriend

or

@MN: Your Brothers Girfriend is Your Girlfriend

:)

Top Bottom