Gopher fan are awesome

BigGuy

Reaction score
Went to the "Big House" today and game was great. The Gopher fans were even more exciting. Glad that my son is a Gopher

Went to the "Big House" today and game was great. The Gopher fans were even more exciting. Glad that my son is a Gopher

Wish I could have been there to witness it. One of these years. Glad you had such a good time.

I would love to hear from some people who were at the game? How much fun was it? Did you get to hold some Jug?

Good to hear Mr. Holland. I know it may be painful for you to possibly wait till next year and seeing the lack of passing attack but I'm glad that you are remaining patient and trusting the staff. I wish more parents were like that. You're son will have his moment.

We got on the field on Friday night and took pictures standing on the Michigan M!

Good to hear Mr. Holland. I know it may be painful for you to possibly wait till next year and seeing the lack of passing attack but I'm glad that you are remaining patient and trusting the staff. I wish more parents were like that. You're son will have his moment.

I was gonna say Stan Edwards.

Top Bottom