Let It Be Written

Who's going to argue with God? Certainly not me.

Go Gophers!!

I laughed so hard at this post, I went into hypoxia. Brilliant!

His word is final. Enough said. Any arguments from this point forward can now be put to rest. :clap:

For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

I now know how the Apostle Paul must have felt on his journey to Damascus.

I want to hate them, but why?

First time the basketball has been even average in 10 years.

The football program is just kind of there hanging out around .500!

What's there to hate?

I tend to hate the big boys!

I want to hate them, but why?

First time the basketball has been even average in 10 years.

The football program is just kind of there hanging out around .500!

What's there to hate?

I tend to hate the big boys!

Why would you question me? While you seek a pure heart, you do not have one as long as you do not hate Iowa. When using man to write some of my earlier work, I included beastiality as a sin, for I knew of Iowa. I damned the men to a life of fat women.

Edit: time has no meaning for me, but I chose to "edit" this post, so it wouldn't confuse your understanding of time.

I've been to Iowa before. From then on, I drive around it.

Top Bottom