***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It's 95% mental right now for these guys. It's like they need to see a team therapist.

0-4........Pitino after the game "we still have great talent, better than last year....if we improve a few things, the tourney is still in our grasp".....PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point, Pitino really has to consider some tinkering with the rotation. He can't just keep doing the same things and hope for different results.

On the bright side, we won't have to deal with those 20 'Pitino to marginal SEC school Y' rumors all Spring.

22-8 run in the last 8 minutes. Way to go guys.

Since being up 50-41 and having Michigan looking like the walking dead, we were outscored 21-7. You've got to just suck to have that happen.

No leader on our team. The seniors just aren't consistent enough. They make huge mistakes in crucial times.

Just another day of being a f*#&ing Minnesota sports fan.

Wow.....Looked like Pitino was giving Johnson quite the earful...anyone else see that?

Since being up 50-41 and having Michigan looking like the walking dead, we were outscored 21-7. You've got to just suck to have that happen.

As I said earlier, it started with a missed open layup. That was the game.

Michigan isn't the most talented team this year, but they have heart. All the teams we've played do. Our team does not.

When they got up 9, I predicted they'd start turning it over and doing stupid things instead of adding to their lead. Sadly, that's how they roll.

As he is currently playing them, this team cannot win. Will Pitino ever do anything about it? It's at the nothing to lose point.

At this point, Pitino really has to consider some tinkering with the rotation. He can't just keep doing the same things and hope for different results.

The only position he really has options at is PF, and that's to play Buggs more or give Gaston or Konate minutes. We have 4 scholarship guards on the team for 3 spots. Nothing he can do there.

EE should be the starter again, for one. Walker doesn't hustle and doesn't execute fundamental basketball. The team follows suit.

Absolutely pathetic the way we choke with second half leads. If Pitino doesn't change something, he can expect the same outcomes. How do we turn it over so much? A senior heavy team shouldn't be this prone to panicking and choking.

The only reason I kept my cable subscription this winter was to watch Gopher basketball. I'm cancelling my subscription today.

Another lousy way to end the game. Pathetic looking team all around.

A lot of this is on Pitino. He is coaching scared. Morris who was our best player this game wasn't in at the end of the game - Joey King was. King doesn't rebound anyway- go with the 4 small guys and Walker. Well- we are getting very close to experimentation time. If we don't go on a run (and there is no evidence we will) then it's time for Gaston and Konate. In my view it's time to get the seasoned now. I've seen enough of shot fake Joey.

Embarrassing. No effort. No guts. No brains. No grit. No clue. No chance.

Well it's time to move onto the Gopher hock...err, Wild hoc...err, Twins? How bad does it have to be that I am now looking forward to the Twins season to start?

Top Bottom