bateman

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
15 pounds of muscle added

I see I did a poor job of copying the picture, but this guy is going to put on a show.

bateman.jpg

Last edited:

Coachspeak calls that “ripped” - then again, Fleck is likely lying about that physique.

How beaten down by Minnesota sports am I that my first thought was "Oh, I hope he isn't too slow now!"? :)

Seriously, I am impressed by Bateman... both in his 'buy-in' to the program and also by what appears to be the great work ethic that flows from that buy-in. He is well on his way to being one of my all-time favorite Gophers.

How beaten down by Minnesota sports am I that my first thought was "Oh, I hope he isn't too slow now!"? :)

Seriously, I am impressed by Bateman... both in his 'buy-in' to the program and also by what appears to be the great work ethic that flows from that buy-in. He is well on his way to being one of my all-time favorite Gophers.

Lol me too! Don’t take our rare deep threat and make him another tight end!

Coachspeak calls that “ripped” - then again, Fleck is likely lying about that physique.

Fleck would probably say he gained 60 pounds and knocked 0.3 sec off his 40 time :)

Corners better make sure they wrap up! No more arm tackles.

As long as he can still outrun defenses, it’s all good.

Bateman and Johnson are gonna be a handful this season, and if they double team those guys, our stable of RBs will go up and down the field. Imagine if they can get the TE more involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corners better make sure they wrap up! No more arm tackles.

As long as he can still outrun defenses, it’s all good.

Bateman and Johnson are gonna be a handful this season, and if they double team those guys, our stable of RBs will go up and down the field. Imagine if they can get the TE more involved.

I think teams will only be able to double team one of them, at that team's peril. Fleck's RPO will expose it pre-snap. If I said I'm giddy to see this offense work the full playbook, that's an understatement.

Dayum. That's an NFL body right there. Wowzers. This offense is going to be something to watch.

The extra pounds don’t appear to have affected his leaping ability. At 6’2”, he almost hit his head on the rim in this clip. I feel like he’s one of the best kept secrets in the Big Ten, because of all of the focus on Johnson. They’ll all know who he is soon enough.

https://twitter.com/r_bateman2/status/1141173362984722434?s=21

Dayum. That's an NFL body right there. Wowzers. This offense is going to be something to watch.
You beat me to it with the NFL body and I think there are other young players that the coaches have projected to develop in the same manner.

Start planning that upper deck on TCF Bank Stadium.

But did he land the Fisher account?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sorry, no. Paul Allen is on the way up, so hot - great style, great hair (though I have a slightly better haircut), tasteful business card, he can get a table at Dorcia's without a problem AND landed the Fisher account... he's just that good, and that why he had to die...

I think teams will only be able to double team one of them, at that team's peril. Fleck's RPO will expose it pre-snap. If I said I'm giddy to see this offense work the full playbook, that's an understatement.

Very true. If you were an opposing defensive coordinator, which one would you double? Good luck.

I love comments like this. It makes the separation between fans and the nutjobs on this site all the more clear. It is the reason people poke fun at this site.

bateman.jpg

Attachments

• bateman.jpg
    bateman.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

I love comments like this. It makes the separation between fans and the nutjobs on this site all the more clear. It is the reason people poke fun at this site.

I couldn't give two schits if people poke fun of this site.

Again, couldn't give two schits!

If they come to this site, then they really like it. I'm talking to you Reusse, I mean Spoofin!

Last edited:

The real question everyone is wondering, who on GSU will cover him?

Talon, your thoughts?

Interesting take. I usually assume PJ is telling the truth unless there is hard data to show he isn’t - but to each their own, I guess.

Interesting take. I usually assume PJ is telling the truth unless there is hard data to show he isn’t - but to each their own, I guess.

There is no crisis at the border. Hell, you even voted for some of the ones who are saying it.

The whole world basically doesn't tell the truth so I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch.

You even claim to be a gopher fan, Reusse. Just relax. What a beautiful summer morning outside today.

I literally laughed at that one. Are you telling me you didn't?

Last edited:

npa5yMn.gif

There is no crisis at the border. Hell, you even voted for some of the ones who are saying it.

Great of you to bring politics into this.

The whole world basically doesn't tell the truth so I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch.

So, that makes it better?

You even claim to be a gopher fan, Reusse. Just relax. What a beautiful summer morning outside today.

Claim? Tool.

Coachspeak calls that “ripped” - then again, Fleck is likely lying about that physique. I literally laughed at that one. Are you telling me you didn't?

0 for 4

Percy Harvin was a WR with that type of build. He'd take a short swing pass and just blow through arm tackles.

Great of you to bring politics into this.

So, that makes it better?

Claim? Tool.

0 for 4

I rarely respond to your stuff. You always respond to mine. I feel like I'm in your head.

I should maybe stop.

Percy Harvin was a WR with that type of build. He'd take a short swing pass and just blow through arm tackles.

Except he’s 3” taller and 10-15 lbs heavier than Harvin. Straight line speed is probably similar. Obviously, Bateman’s body type is closer to what pro scouts are looking for in a WR. Right now, he’s about Adam Thielen’s size.

Last edited:

Top Bottom