OK! OK! enough!

Rog

Reaction score
We have a football game to play a week from Tuesday and that is what we should now be talking about.
Do we want the team to roll over and play dead? OR do we want them to rise up, roll up their sleeves and say "enough is enough" and show us all that the tail isn't between their legs but they are the Minnesota football team and will prove it against Washington State?

Agreed - Is there an easy way to start blocking some of these threads?

Not asking the mods to do that, I've figured out how to do it ona number of individuals, but not sure if possible for the entire thread.

Sorry but it is just a game and there are much more important things going on. But since you bring it up, no one except a few GH idiots care about these players anymore given what they did and are continuing to do.

We have a football game to play a week from Tuesday and that is what we should now be talking about.
Do we want the team to roll over and play dead? OR do we want them to rise up, roll up their sleeves and say "enough is enough" and show us all that the tail isn't between their legs but they are the Minnesota football team and will prove it against Washington State?

Visions of Kevin Bacon..

First off if you don't want to read about the other stuff going on then just ignore those threads by not clicking on them.

In regards to the game.....I find it really hard to believe we are going to be able to control their passing game with a big chunk of our secondary gone. Offense will have to play out of their minds for us to have a chance in this one. In terms of preparation you have to wonder just how focused the team really will be on the game itself and getting ready to play. I could see us coming out really flat and struggling big time.

Sorry but it is just a game and there are much more important things going on. But since you bring it up, no one except a few GH idiots care about these players anymore given what they did and are continuing to do.

What did Pirsig do? Elmore? Lynn? Brooks? Smith? Travis? I can go on. You want to crap on the accused, fine. There's dozens of good guys on the team who have given a lot that don't deserve the stones you and others are gleefully throwing at them.

What did Pirsig do? Elmore? Lynn? Brooks? Smith? Travis? I can go on. You want to crap on the accused, fine. There's dozens of good guys on the team who have given a lot that don't deserve the stones you and others are gleefully throwing at them.

All these idiots you named and the hundred other or so who stood behind Woli the first time the anointed spokesperson of clownville announced their boycott is one reason not to care. Said same idiots stood behind said clownville leader when he backpedaled is another not to care. I could go on but there are a lot of other threads and posts that give ample reasons not to care about these idiots.

All these idiots you named and the hundred other or so who stood behind Woli the first time the anointed spokesperson of clownville announced their boycott is one reason not to care. Said same idiots stood behind said clownville leader when he backpedaled is another not to care. I could go on but there are a lot of other threads and posts that give ample reasons not to care about these idiots.

Looking for the truth is idiotic? Yes, I suppose in your world.

Sounds like you need a new team to cheer for.

For those that decide legal issues based on their emotional reaction and pre-existing biases this issue was decided back in September. For those of us that value the truth it is not close to over. I suspect this story has a lot more to tell. Stay tuned.

You are probably right. Looking back on the ticket pricing fiasco, I'm beginning to realize how trivial my tirade was about it compared to this toxic train wreck. I'm sure the thousands who walked away these past couple of seasons are saying to themselves, "boy, I really made the right call."

It is maddening and embarrassing to say the least what thus program has been and has become.

You have made yourself perfectly clear. All of the players are guilty in your eyes. Fine. You have the right to your opinion.

Now, do the rest of us a favor. Cancel your Gopher Hole account.

I am still a fan of Gopher Football. I will watch the bowl game, and root for the team to play well. You can do whatever you want.

But again, I strongly encourage you to cancel your Gopher hole account. If you are truly "done" with this team, then you have no reason to be on this board.

Actually, you do have one reason - lecturing the rest of us to demonstrate your superior moral stance.

I am a recovering alcoholic. I've done things that would look bad if printed in a report. But, I believe people can learn from their actions, make changes in their lives, and come out a better person for the experience. I believe that about the players involved in this incident. There is hope for everyone - even you.

You have made yourself perfectly clear. All of the players are guilty in your eyes. Fine. You have the right to your opinion.

Now, do the rest of us a favor. Cancel your Gopher Hole account.

I am still a fan of Gopher Football. I will watch the bowl game, and root for the team to play well. You can do whatever you want.

But again, I strongly encourage you to cancel your Gopher hole account. If you are truly "done" with this team, then you have no reason to be on this board.

Actually, you do have one reason - lecturing the rest of us to demonstrate your superior moral stance.

I am a recovering alcoholic. I've done things that would look bad if printed in a report. But, I believe people can learn from their actions, make changes in their lives, and come out a better person for the experience. I believe that about the players involved in this incident. There is hope for everyone - even you.

Good for you. So let's reward their behavior with a trip to SD. Can't make this stuff up.

Honest to God, we gripe about how insufferable skunk and pig lover fans are but I'm starting to feel like many in Gopher Nation are even more so for entirely different reasons. People are free to go elsewhere if they feel supporting the team isn't worth it. Nobody is forcing them to come here.

You are probably right. Looking back on the ticket pricing fiasco, I'm beginning to realize how trivial my tirade was about it compared to this toxic train wreck. I'm sure the thousands who walked away these past couple of seasons are saying to themselves, "boy, I really made the right call."

It is maddening and embarrassing to say the least what thus program has been and has become.

O.K. then, good luck with your life and I'm guessing you will be leaving soon.

First off if you don't want to read about the other stuff going on then just ignore those threads by not clicking on them.

In regards to the game.....I find it really hard to believe we are going to be able to control their passing game with a big chunk of our secondary gone. Offense will have to play out of their minds for us to have a chance in this one. In terms of preparation you have to wonder just how focused the team really will be on the game itself and getting ready to play. I could see us coming out really flat and struggling big time.

+1 Your first point speaks for itself. Some of us are still processing what just happened and the impact on the state of the program well into the future.

Their chief demand was the reinstatement of all 10 players.
Wasn't it about due process for all the players prior to suspension? That's not all that unreasonable is it? I would like to think everyone on GH would support that.

Good for you. So let's reward their behavior with a trip to SD. Can't make this stuff up.

Ummm actually, the players were willing to forgo that trip. The regents, President, etc., talked them out of it...

Don't just say "this program". Say "college athletics". Then you are accurate. It is a dirty dirty thing.

Top Bottom