No Fleck Interview today (Sunday, Dec 16th)

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
It's another Fleckless Sunday.

Gopher Football coach PJ Fleck will not be appearing on the Sports Huddle on WCCO Radio.

Dave Mona said Fleck was busy because of the team Banquet today.

You may all resume your previous arguments.

It's another Fleckless Sunday.

Gopher Football coach PJ Fleck will not be appearing on the Sports Huddle on WCCO Radio.

Dave Mona said Fleck was busy because of the team Banquet today.

You may all resume your previous arguments.

Isn't that an old Bangles hit? Just another Fleckless Sunday[emoji445]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m guessing he didn’t want to discuss the suspensions.

LOL I get what you're saying but between recruiting, the banquet today and signing day coming up I'm sure he is on a roll. Go Fleck! Thanks Son for being on alert!

actually, my reference point was "meatless Fridays" which I remember from when I was a kid. That's why every bar and restaurant in the Midwest had Friday night fish specials.

Not every Dick is a Richard.

Calm Down. Not a shot at PJ. You can relax.

Pretty fair to say the U doesn’t want to talk about the suspensions, right? We know they have said nothing and they have ignored requests from the media to comment, right? Also, pretty fair to say it would be difficult to continue the silence if asked on a live radio interview about it, right?

You Flecksters are so sensitive.

Pretty fair to say the U doesn’t want to talk about the suspensions, right? We know they have said nothing and they have ignored requests from the media to comment, right? Also, pretty fair to say it would be difficult to continue the silence if asked on a live radio interview about it, right?

Yep. He is dodging the hard hitting questions that Sid, Mona, and Max ask. You try so hard it is cute.

Says the guy who left GH for a while with a pathetic self-pitying post because things had gotten too emotional for him. But now Sir Spoofin is back to continue his Crusade against PJ.

Says the guy who left GH for a while with a pathetic self-pitying post because things had gotten too emotional for him. But now Sir Spoofin is back to continue his Crusade against PJ.

And you’re back to continue your pathetic personal attacks.

Yep. He is dodging the hard hitting questions that Sid, Mona, and Max ask. You try so hard it is cute.

So when it was Sid's paper that published the story, you don't think it would have come up? You're right, Sid is not Reusse (who would have tried to get Fleck worked up about it), but on the same sense, Fleck may have felt like things were best left until the official statement comes out Wednesday (assuming one does). Didn't want to look like he was ignoring it, didn't want to address it yet. I don't know why that seems unreasonable...

I’m very calm and stand by my statement. You add nothing any conversation on this board and I am more than happy to call you out. I’m not a Fleckster, and like most posters here, just a decent human being. You are callous and shallow.180348D3-A8AB-4375-9320-AB4F0E4E0656.jpg

As grandma would say, “oh, ish.”

Last edited:

I’m very calm and stand by my statement. You add nothing any conversation on this board and I am more than happy to call you out.

As grandma would say, “oh, ish.”

I’m sorry you feel that way.
I stand by my statement on why PJ may not have appeared. I think it is a very valid theory.
Do you know if thread titles can be modified?

I would think Fleck would talk to them prior to the interview to say he won't comment on the situation so don't ask him about it.

Wait, so the guy makes a joke about not every 'Richard being a Dick' and nothing else then you tell him to calm down and relax. Then, at the end of your statement you say "you Flecksters are so sensitive". Do you not see the hypocrisy in that sentence? Maybe you are the sensitive one... hmmm....

Wait, so the guy makes a joke about not every 'Richard being a Dick' and nothing else then you tell him to calm down and relax. Then, at the end of your statement you say "you Flecksters are so sensitive". Do you not see the hypocrisy in that sentence? Maybe you are the sensitive one... hmmm....

Come again?
I presented a theory on why PJ may not have appeared. Highway didn’t like it and responded by calling me a Dick.
Sure, I was the one that took it personal.

Come again?
I presented a theory on why PJ may not have appeared. Highway didn’t like it and responded by calling me a Dick.
Sure, I was the one that took it personal.

He likes to call a lot of people names. But he's the "decent human being". Just look at his post history and you can see all kinds of derogatory names he's used to mock people.

You may want to get out a dictionary and reeducate yourself on the words you are attempting to use.

Honestly, if Fleck had appeared, I suspect the Sports Huddle crew would NOT have asked about the suspensions. Sid is a homer for the program, and Mona is usually pretty deferential to the guests. Max is the only one I could possibly see bringing it up, because I don't think he's as big a Fleck fan as the others.

Honestly, if Fleck had appeared, I suspect the Sports Huddle crew would NOT have asked about the suspensions. Sid is a homer for the program, and Mona is usually pretty deferential to the guests. Max is the only one I could possibly see bringing it up, because I don't think he's as big a Fleck fan as the others.

I don't think he dodged it due to the suspensions. Busy time of year with recruiting and the banquet. On top of that he has a family to spend a few minutes with. It would be nice if they would occasionally send a replacement though - maybe an assistant coach or Coyle.

Top Bottom