Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

On a head to head basis, Minnesota and Wisconsin have been very close over the last generation:
Since the 2000-2001 season
Wisc has 16 wins, MN has 15 wins
And vs MSt they are behind win 15 wins vs 20 loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UW is 29-7 against us , the Gophers since 2000. Where did you get your data !

In the standings it has been MSU for much of the Bo Ryan years. Make no mistake though the rivalry with Minnesota is huge. I doubt that will change if Minnesota can stay out of trouble for more than 2 years in a row. :eek:

Your post could be somewhat funny if it actually made sense.

UW is 29-7 against us , the Gophers since 2000. Where did you get your data !

I went through each year's record and added them up as I was traveling. I may have mixed up some of the numbers, let me recheck them.

I went through each year's record and added them up as I was traveling. I may have mixed up some of the numbers, let me recheck them.

I went season by season and was at all of these save maybe 3. I see 29-7, that is a far cry from 16-15 which would really be a intense rivalry. Let me know your source so i can see what they got so wrong.

I went season by season and was at all of these save maybe 3. I see 29-7, that is a far cry from 16-15 which would really be a intense rivalry. Let me know your source so i can see what they got so wrong.

You were right, I must have flipped a couple of seasons. I scanned through the Wisconsin stats pages on their website. My first tally was by hand so a 3-0 might have switched to an 0-3 the wrong way or something. I went back and put all of the scores into a read sheet by year and it is not 15 wins for us (I didn't add them all up)UW vs MSU and Minn.jpg.

And at 29-7 it does not feel like a rivalry. I can see why MSU is as the schools were trading conference titles and each with multiple final 4's. Feels like We match closer with IOWA.

since 1998-1999 its 32-7 UW wins vs Minnesota. UW has 19-20 ncaa tournaments 4 big ten titles 3 conf tournament titles 3 final fours 1 ncaa runner up 10 sweet sixteens 4 elite 8s.At times its like they dont belong on the same court.

since 1998-1999 its 32-7 UW wins vs Minnesota. UW has 19-20 ncaa tournaments 4 big ten titles 3 conf tournament titles 3 final fours 1 ncaa runner up 10 sweet sixteens 4 elite 8s.At times its like they dont belong on the same court.

All the excuses the morons are giving in those other threads why Minnesota can't compete and why the current situation is the best we can expect: they all apply to Wisconsin, too. Our fans work in excuses like some artists work in oils. The Badgers don't do excuses.

All the excuses the morons are giving in those other threads why Minnesota can't compete and why the current situation is the best we can expect: they all apply to Wisconsin, too. Our fans work in excuses like some artists work in oils. The Badgers don't do excuses.

Exactly. They hired great coaches and those coaches built solid foundations for great success and that brought a record number of fans. Those coaches would have won big here. It starts with a great administration and a great AD and a procedure of success.

All the excuses the morons are giving in those other threads why Minnesota can't compete and why the current situation is the best we can expect: they all apply to Wisconsin, too. Our fans work in excuses like some artists work in oils.

This.

And at 29-7 it does not feel like a rivalry. I can see why MSU is as the schools were trading conference titles and each with multiple final 4's. Feels like We match closer with IOWA.

Ohio St is 14-1 in the last 15 games again Michigan in football. I doubt anyone is saying that isn't much of a rivalry.

Ohio St is 14-1 in the last 15 games again Michigan in football. I doubt anyone is saying that isn't much of a rivalry.

And those teams have 50 years of dynamic success with conference titles and national powers with thousands of kids from the same states, hundreds from the same high schools. We have 25 years with one program having great success with hardly any from the other. When i go to the MSU game in Madison the crowd is far more jacked to beat IZZO than when i go to see the Gophers there.

And those teams have 50 years of dynamic success with conference titles and national powers with thousands of kids from the same states, hundreds from the same high schools. We have 25 years with one program having great success with hardly any from the other. When i go to the MSU game in Madison the crowd is far more jacked to beat IZZO than when i go to see the Gophers there.

Wow. Truly groundbreaking analysis. Thanks for the expertise.

I agree with your premise except ‘thousands of kids’ and ‘ hundreds from the same high schools’ sounds a bit dramatic. Maybe I can’t count very well. Dramatic is useful on this board though.

Between those two states over 50 years it is thousands and hundreds from high schools that played kids from other schools. Charles Woodson talked about playing high school football against 21 kids that went on to play in the Michigan Ohio State game . Those two states produce a insane number of high D1 players. Hey, everybody can pick who their biggest rival is. I am sure some here thinks it is Iowa. Loads of Vikings fans think Green Bay is the big rival but in Green Bay and Milwaukee the majority of Packer fans think the main rival is the Bears.

Can we please get back to what an absolute asshat Davison is?

Thanks in advance.

Apologize to all for going off thread. In one week we will see how he conducts himself and what the game reflects in a rivalry.

Apologize to all for going off thread. In one week we will see how he conducts himself and what the game reflects in a rivalry.

Well he has flopped, tripped players and been a cheap punk for a year and a half I don’t expect that to change. He probably won’t nard punch someone on purpose again but he will still be a jerk.

Well he has flopped, tripped players and been a cheap punk for a year and a half I don’t expect that to change. He probably won’t nard punch someone on purpose again but he will still be a jerk.

Exactly. Badger built seems to make excuses for the boy.

As long as he conducts himself well the next week, he is a good lil badger.

"Listen baby, I don't care if he is a fat bastard, you don't give a man a shot in the pills. It's just not cricket." Austin Powers Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

As long as he conducts himself well the next week, he is a good lil badger.

Not at all, it will be one game and in my mind if he has another incident then he should be suspended 3 games. He should have already been suspended 1 or 2 games.

Exactly. Badger built seems to make excuses for the boy.

It was some other guy saying he was a good church going kid and he would never do this stuff intentionally....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well he definitely flops on purpose trying to get cheap cheating fouls. When he blatantly tripped mason causing an injury I guess it could have been a response that wasn’t thought out but it was still bunk. But the nard punch was total crap. I have lost all respect for the kid

Top Bottom