Shiny sparkly maroon helmets with a stripe!

Just saw them on BTN...

Hate them! Fricking Row the boat on the stripe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate them! Fricking Row the boat on the stripe!

Someone needs to tell PJ Fleck he doesn't coach in the MAC anymore. Bush league.

But hey, he made sure his messages is front and center. Got "How" in the front as well.

The school's stuff - whatever that is, not as important as me! - is still on there some where.

We hired a megalomaniac.

Picture?

20bd3829e55d5f143b310f7ccd76a522.jpg

I am falling in the, "whatever the players like" camp. They all seem to want more of the kool aid. I am fine with filling the stadium with it if they play their tails off. They can come out in jumpers if it beats Wisconsin, IMO.

Reminds me of the speckled snowmobile helmet I had 45 years ago. But I like them. If you can't deal with these you are going to have a real hard time with tricked out helmets that I expect we will see next year!
RTB

I am falling in the, "whatever the players like" camp. They all seem to want more of the kool aid. I am fine with filling the stadium with it if they play their tails off. They can come out in jumpers if it beats Wisconsin, IMO.

Please no romphims...

I prefer the matte finish we've seen in recent years, myself.

Hate the stripe with RTB in it.

Someone needs to tell PJ Fleck he doesn't coach in the MAC anymore. Bush league.

But hey, he made sure his messages is front and center. Got "How" in the front as well.

The school's stuff - whatever that is, not as important as me! - is still on there some where.

We hired a megalomaniac.

You can't even see the writing on it. The M is about 10 times larger than the slogan. But yeah, the school stuff isn't important.

We hired a megalomaniac.

If it bothers you that much don't follow or watch the team. Pretty simple.

If it bothers you that much don't follow or watch the team. Pretty simple.

Thanks for your input, but this has been my team since I stepped foot on campus. I will follow them, I will watch them. I will still feel that PJ Fleck needs to focus more on football coaching and promoting the University of Minnesota vs. promoting himself.

You'll just have to get over the fact that not everyone is chugging the kool-aid. Pretty simple.

Thanks for your input, but this has been my team since I stepped foot on campus. I will follow them, I will watch them. I will still feel that PJ Fleck needs to focus more on football coaching and promoting the University of Minnesota vs. promoting himself.

You'll just have to get over the fact that not everyone is chugging the kool-aid. Pretty simple.

:clap:

Helmet looks like it matches the uniforms better.

I don't understand how some people act like he hasn't promoted the school. He's promoted the school and program nationally more than any coach I can remember.

Agree totally.

I don't understand how some people act like he hasn't promoted the school. He's promoted the school and program nationally more than any coach I can remember.

But PJ doesn't do it in the Jerry Kill awe shucks, folksy way he did it as to not offend our fragile sensibilities. :rolleyes:

If not whining about everything Fleck makes me a kook-aid drinker so be it.

If not whining about everything Fleck makes me a kook-aid drinker so be it.

Great, so I don't whine about everything Fleck, but I shouldn't watch the team?

I can't follow your rules.

But PJ doesn't do it in the Jerry Kill awe shucks, folksy way he did it as to not offend our fragile sensibilities. :rolleyes:

Nope. Fleck is a megalomaniac. That has nothing to do with anybody other than PJ Fleck.

He does garner a lot of attention.

But....

He promotes himself. We're just along for the ride.

But....

Which in turn promotes the program and school. His slogans, energy, etc is a big reason why he and the program gets so much national attention.

But....

You mean like three posts in a row in the same thread? Look at me, look at me! I whine, I cry, I complain.

Three year olds have nothing on you, "fan".

I think the helmets are fine, I am not a huge fan of the middle stripe on the maroon helmet. Also I don't really care for writing on the stripe. But this is the last thing I am worried about after the game yesterday. That stripe isn't going to help or hurt our secondary...

Top Bottom