All Things 2019 Gophers Basketball Recruiting Thread - Tweets, Links, Video, Analysis

Making no point. The bickering is funny...especially when you see teams just putting their best teams out there and having success. Think people just need to chill. This is a recruiting thread and read the last few pages.... wouldn't know it

Agreed. People need to stop lecturing others for saying the words "point guard". It's weird.

Kobe would help fill Coffey's spot.

Can we get back to recruiting now? If you want to continue this debate on “positionless” basketball I recommend starting a thread for it.

Agree. I’ll stop responding to those posts. I prefer recruiting talk anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kobe would help fill Coffey's spot.

Go watch his film for 30 seconds and see his skillset, his build, his jumpshot, dribbling ability and tell me that guy is playing in the backcourt or just even on the wing in college. He's going to follow the Murphy career route wherever he goes (probably not here) he's listed as a SF on the recruiting sites (it's like they haven't updated it in years) and be a 6'7" tank type 4 man. Granted, he's a little more versatile that Murph but that's the general route he'll follow.

Very unlikely he comes here anyway.

Last edited:

Go watch his film for 30 seconds and see his skillset, his build, his jumpshot, dribbling ability and tell me that guy is playing in the backcourt or just even on the wing in college. He's going to follow the Murphy career route wherever he goes (probably not here) he's listed as a SF on the recruiting sites (it's like they haven't updated it in years) and be a 6'7" tank type 4 man. Granted, he's a little more versatile that Murph but that's the general route he'll follow.

Very unlikely he comes here anyway.
Agree 100%. He has minimal handles.

Agree 100%. He has minimal handles.

I watched this 3 minute video and he seems to have significantly better "handles" than Murph. That being said I don't put a ton of stock in videos, so if you've both watched more film I'd trust you both. Murph was basically a back to the basket guy out of high school. I think Brown needs to some work on his body, but not many incoming freshmen don't.

I watched this 3 minute video and he seems to have significantly better "handles" than Murph. That being said I don't put a ton of stock in videos, so if you've both watched more film I'd trust you both. Murph was basically a back to the basket guy out of high school. I think Brown needs to some work on his body, but not many incoming freshmen don't.

Murph shot threes in high school.

I hear that Rudrud kid is a stud! Let’s give him the open scholi

Tre Williams went from 158 in 247's rankings to #105. Tre Williams ESPN grade also rose from 75 to 81 and is now the #34 SF. On 247 the #34 SF is a top 150 guy so Tre is likely a top 150 recruit on ESPN if they did a top 150.

Ihnen as dropped from #79 to #96 on 247.

Last edited:

i bet he got some rim

JoeMgBG.gif

Tre Williams went from 158 in 247's rankings to #105. Tre Williams ESPN grade also rose from 75 to 81 and is now the #34 SF. On 247 the #34 SF is a top 150 guy so Tre is likely a top 150 recruit on ESPN if they did a top 150.

Ihnen as dropped from #79 to #96 on 247.

Their rankings seem to be changing daily. Williams is now #127 and Ihnen is #90.

Their rankings seem to be changing daily. Williams is now #127 and Ihnen is #90.

That’s the composite rating you are referring to. The other rating is the 247 only rating where Ihnen is somewhere in the 90s and williams is like 105. Composite was recently updated in favor of Williams because of the espn bump in rating along with the 247 bump

The offer list ain’t gunna blow anyone away. Interesting guy

Pretty sure most of that list was before his senior season, which apparently was really good. Looks like he just decommitted from Nebraska on Apr 4 after Hoiberg came.

Pretty sure most of that list was before his senior season, which apparently was really good. Looks like he just decommitted from Nebraska on Apr 4 after Hoiberg came.

When did he commit to Nebraska? Might have scared some offers away.

Hopefully he can come in and contribute to our backcourt

Top Bottom