***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
BIG game vs Maryland. We really, really need this one for many reasons. We need to get off to a fast start and play with a ton of urgency. Such a big, big game.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the crowd is good again today. Headed down in a little bit. Go Gopher's!

If ever there was a must win game in January. This is most definitely it.

GO GOPHERS

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'll be there, let's get this done!

This is a must-win, a "fork in the road" game where if we win we do so over a top 25 team leading the conference, it ends a losing streak, builds momentum into the back-half of the schedule and goes a very long way toward a ticket to the dance. But if we take the other fork, the losing streak continues, we will have lost our 3rd game at home, the young team's confidence tanks and making the tournament becomes that much more difficult. The boys really need to bring everything today, because it feels like this game will send us upwards or downwards.

This is a must-win, a "fork in the road" game where if we win we do so over a top 25 team leading the conference, it ends a losing streak, builds momentum into the back-half of the schedule and goes a very long way toward a ticket to the dance. But if we take the other fork, the losing streak continues, we will have lost our 3rd game at home, the young team's confidence tanks and making the tournament becomes that much more difficult. The boys really need to bring everything today, because it feels like this game will send us upwards or downwards.
Exactly right. Biggest game of the season.

Rutgers beating Wisconsin early in the 2nd half.

Today would be a great day to prove me wrong about this team.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Who said that free throws don't matter?

How many more times do I have to watch Murphy run out to perimeter and leave his feet and watch as they blow by him omg

Hell yes!! Keep up the defensive pressure, it's leading to great offensive outcomes.

Hurts shot wasn't open

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jackson makes a 3 right in Murphy's face, so Murphy gives him another one on the next possession.

Top Bottom