Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

Like his 1st , 2nd, 3rd and 4th posts.

Like I said and admitted LakerFan this it true, But I also said the week before the game I would start my own thread there. as I said earlier to Pitino-"Many are but there are also ordinals. Just keep up with me the week before the LSU game! I like the Gophers Posters better. Not a fan of the SEC!

I will start my own thread.

You'll like my stick! ;-)

I hope you will be entertained.

Last edited:

STPGopher;1759760]
STP - All jokes aside, is it just that tough to sell a home in your market, or is it that you are doing remodeling yourself? You probably told us before, but I can hide my own Easter Eggs, so I don't remember.

No my good man STP, I meant myself being on the Gopher Hole before, during & after the game! I'm helping take care of my 82 year old mother in Lakeland Florida, My x wife who I Still love, a lot of old doctor bills & myself.. So funds are tight .until the house is sold. If you want to send me an Easter Egg it should be half navy blue, half white with a gold stripe around the middle. ;-)

PARTY ON STP

TALON

Wow! Hang in there! Taking care of my 85 year old mom myself. I wish you the best! Regarding the eggs, How bout 1 maroon and gold, and the other blue and (egg shell) white with a gold stripe? Tell me soon. I'm going to go pick up some eggs. ((STP wonders where he put his car keys)).;)

STPGopher;1759760]

Wow! Hang in there! Taking care of my 85 year old mom myself. I wish you the best! Regarding the eggs, How bout 1 maroon and gold, and the other blue and (egg shell) white with a gold stripe? Tell me soon. I'm going to go pick up some eggs. ((STP wonders where he put his car keys)).;)

You and I both understand how hard it is to take of our elderly moms. I would like her to move in with me.

As far as the eggs are concerned I'd like one in both colors. On the blue white and gold stripe GSU egg Id like you to place the #31 and on the maroon and gold egg place the #28. You should take a tooth pick, poke a hole in the top and bottom of the raw egg and blow out the insides & then color them. That way I can keep them and pass them down. ;-)

GSU 31 - Gophers 28

You and I both understand how hard it is to take of our elderly moms. I would like her to move in with me.

As far as the eggs are concerned I'd like one in both colors. On the blue white and gold stripe GSU egg Id like you to place the #31 and on the maroon and gold egg place the #28. You should take a tooth pick, poke a hole in the top and bottom of the raw egg and blow out the insides & then color them. That way I can keep them and pass them down. ;-)

GSU 31 - Gophers 28

To me, it feels very much like the Georgia Tech game.

Notice zero punts for the Gophers.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=401032068

Minnesota 34
Georgia Southern 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

What, GSU only 14 points? I think not & I know that GSU will hang more than that on the Gophers. I hope your team and coaches think the same though!

GT had a much better offense than GSU last season. They had the #1 rush offense in the nation (325 yds per game) and the Gophs held them to 206 rushing and 77 yards passing. Why should we be worried about your triple option after that?

Last edited:

GT had a much better offense than GSU last season. They had the #1 rush offense in the nation (325 yds per game) and the Gophs held them to 206 rushing and 77 yards passing Why should we be worried about your triple option with a QB who’s an even worse passer than the GT QB

And Paul Johnson was not the HC during that game, was he? Johnson was the HC & OC that called the offensive plays for GT. Yes, you are right, last years GSUs offense did not gain as many rushing yards or time of possession, yet our comeback was big. Then again if you look at GSUs history running the Flex Option or the new Shotgun option, under Fritz, we always were #1-3 in rushing & scoring. IMO, this GSU team will be much better than last years.

Last edited:

And Paul Johnson was not the HC during that game, was he? Johnson was the HC & OC that called the offensive plays for GT. Yes, you are right, last years GSUs offense did not gain as many rushing yards or time of possession, yet our comeback was big. Then again if you look at GSUs history running the Flex Option or the new Shotgun option, under Fritz, we always were #1-3 in rushing & scoring. IMO, this GSU team will be much better than last years.

To be fair, GT does it in a P5 conference, against P5 talent. Not the Sun Belt. We shouldn’t even be comparing numbers between the two teams.

Like his 1st , 2nd, 3rd and 4th posts.

Oh, I found it. Talon’s posts on the LSU Tiger Droppings site are basically cut and pastes of what he posts here.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant...n-run-that-annoying-no-pass-offense/84143637/

You mean like this one?

Tiger81 from the LSU board - Prepare to get skull drug bird...

Interesting, you said Skull Drug.

According to Richard Prier the phrase is "Skull F'd"

I'm not Prier & neither are you. So lets just say GSU is going to open a can of whoop @ss on LSU. GSU by 3

GSU 31 - Gophers 28
I hope that it works out for you and your mom. Family is everything!

Good stuff! Thanks for the chuckle. I didn't realize I was supposed to wait for your response. I already put 35 on the Maroon and Gold one and 16 on the Blue and white one. Okay to send it? ;)

Last edited:

!

STP- Good stuff! Thanks for the chuckle. I didn't realize I was supposed to wait for your response. I already put 35 on the Maroon and Gold one and 16 on the Blue and white one. Okay to send it? ;)[/QUOTE]

TALON- Yes you should have waited for my response :cool: I knew that you would pick the gophers to win but you could at least made it closer like Gophers 35 - GSU 28

Now hollow out 4 more eggs, Place your score on 2 and my score on 2 & then send me the right 2 after the game:clap:

Last edited:

I send you this as your battle cry against Nebraska!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHrI47oE30

What is really behind the new Gopher battle cry?

(1) The song starts out with GO,GO Gophers watch them Go, Go, Go. (FITTING)

(2) The 2 Gophers are out numbered but not outmatched, as with the Minnesota Gophers by all the teams they play in your OOC and BIG games. Yet they are able to out smart the hoards sent against them.

I would think Spoon that you would like the thought I put in for you, the Gopher Fans and your team!

Last edited:

From our board

JCeagle -I sense a disturbance in the row boat....

TALON to JC - More like a disturbance from a torpedo with a 650lb warhead.... ;-)

JC- Fleck:
”Gee..... Bubbles..... Lots of bubbles.....”
”Row faster, damnit! A LOT faster!!”

TALON - Here's to you JC!

US Navy's best torpedo bomber of WW2 the TBF Avenger. I decided that a torpedo dropped from the air identified better with the EAGLES vs a rowboates. Start short video at 1min 30 sec and watch for about 25 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43MYQLJvRyo

Yes Tinny bubbles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp0X...&start_radio=1

Last edited:

Whet is really behind the new Gopher battle cry?

(1) The song starts out with GO,GO Gophers watch them Go, Go, Go. (FITTING)

(2) The 2 Gophers are out numbered but not outmatched, as with the Minnesota Gophers by all the teams they play in your OOC and BIG games. Yet they are able to out smart the hoards sent against them.

I would think Spoon that you would like the thought I put in for you, the Gopher Fans and your team!

You do realize it's Spoofin not Spoon, yes? Oh, maybe utilize your spellcheck. Wow.

You do realize it's Spoofin not Spoon, yes? Oh, maybe utilize your spellcheck. Wow.

Spoonfin sounded like a fish in the Great Lakes the EAGLES fed on, but I shall never make that mistake again Spoofin.

Thanks for taking up for Spoo though, you Gophers need to stick together!

By the way PMW what is a Spoofin?

Last edited:

Spoonfin sounded like a fish in the Great Lakes the EAGLES fed on, but I shall never make that mistake again Spoofin.

Thanks for taking up for Spoo though, you Gophers need to stick together!

Wow, still got it wrong. Not sure where to go from this post. Maybe...type...really...slow...

Didn't you just tell me it was Spoofin?

Maybe you should look back at post 440 and answer my question!

Last edited:

You mean like this one?

Tiger81 from the LSU board - Prepare to get skull drug bird...

Interesting, you said Skull Drug.

According to Richard Prier the phrase is "Skull F'd"

I'm not Prier & neither are you. So lets just say GSU is going to open a can of whoop @ss on LSU. GSU by 3

I just looked at their board. Looks like they’ve been ignoring you. Is that a sign of fear of GSU?

Didn't you just tell me it was Spoofin?

Maybe you should look back at post 590 and answer my question!

For me to use spell check it would have to have an English meaning. Please define spoofin for me!

I just looked at their board. Looks like they’ve been ignoring you. Is that a sign of fear of GSU?

Was it Talon Talk or the Flite Line with 25,000 views?

Top Bottom