My favorite bets for the 2019 B1G over/under win totals (MN: 7.5; The Bet: Under)

time will tell but I cant tell if your a troll or just Chryst lover I can tell you his coaching is not very good and his program is heading in the opposite direction. in fact It would not surprise me if hes on the hot seat by the end of the year

you can be in denial all you want but when it happens come back and buy me a beer

I'm neither a troll, Chryst lover or in denial. Lifetime Gopher fan and part of four generations in my immediate family to graduate from the U. Season ticket holder. Just adding a dose of reality. Bucky has an 8 win season and some folks on GH already predicting they are in free-fall to the bottom of the West and that their coach is on the verge of getting canned.

Becky needs to miss a couple bowl games before I will believe they are on the way down. Hopefully they have at least fallen back into the pack in the West.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Becky needs to miss a couple bowl games before I will believe they are on the way down. Hopefully they have at least fallen back into the pack in the West.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I think this is the key. They have a good infrastructure in place and great support from the top so they are unlikely to fall apart any time soon. But it is also very probable that their days of being the hands down favorite to win the West are also done.

Chryst is a nice guy but Riley was as well. Obviously most teams and most coaches, even the best, will have off years relative to their talent level and it’s too soon to say Wisky is losing their edge. However, last years ream was loaded and they couldn’t get out of their own way. Maybe they reload but who really knows? I think they will not be dominant this season on either side of the ball. We shall see.

Won't be surprised at the under. Still a very young team in a vastly improved BIG West Division. You'll still see a dud or two at some point in the schedule.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Won't be surprised at the under. Still a very young team in a vastly improved BIG West Division. You'll still see a dud or two at some point in the schedule.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

To finish under 7.5 wins — with this schedule — they would have to have more than "a dud or two". They would almost have to take a step back from last year. I could be wrong, but unless they suffer a raft of significant injuries I just don't see that happening.

And I keep hearing that the B1G West is "vastly improved", not just from you. Which B1G West teams have improved "vastly", and how have they improved themselves so dramatically? Recruiting? Gained experience?

Last edited:

Top Bottom