*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-NORTHWESTERN GAME THREAD ***

Nice shooting by Austin. He was totally missing in first half. He and Trevor making a huge difference this half.

vaughn just retweeted this

Kevin Nelson ‏@RomiDaMan
We want Vaughn chant just started, you hear that @ShowtimeMr ? thats right....WE WANT VAUGHN! WE WANT VAUGHN! #Gophers #futuregopher

Omg, that ball rotations for that three was amazing.

Are the Hollins players on the team related at all?

No. But along with having the same last name, they're both from Memphis as well. Kinda a funny coincidence, but Minnesota basketball is nothing if not funny at times! :)

Does anyone else see the Sobolewski and Sean Astin resemblance?

Vaughn getting lots of chants tonight!

Kevin Nelson ‏@RomiDaMan
We want Vaughn chant just started, you hear that @ShowtimeMr ? thats right....WE WANT VAUGHN! WE WANT VAUGHN! #Gophers #futuregopher
Retweeted by Rashad Vaughn

Austin won't miss!!! But this Northwestern team is absolutely terrible.

What if he had made that insane dunk attempt in the middle of the 5 threes!?

No. But along with having the same last name, they're both from Memphis as well. Kinda a funny coincidence, but Minnesota basketball is nothing if not funny at times! :)

Lol, silly Gophers. Thanks for replying back. I'm blown away by how good this team is developing into. I didn't know that Mbakwe was that good when he wasn't injured but this team has chemistry and its all starting to come together. I'm hoping my 2nd favorite team can go far this year!

Top Bottom