314 Incarnate Word
288 Air Force
266 Cornell
224 @ Xavier
209 Boston College
181 New Hampshire
165 San Diego
41 Syracuse

Yes the legendary Pine Bluff and Incarnate Word (which I believe became Division I in 2017). Some of these games were inherited; but the schedule also seems the result of a scrambling coaching staff lacking solid Division I connections. We'd best not lose to Xavier in Cincinnati

I do love opening at Williams versus the Badgers and closing at Williams versus the Spartans. The Barn should be rock'n.

It will be great to see 10,000 plus fans welcome the Lindsay Whalen era with the Lady Gophers at Williams Arena against New Hampshire on November 9! Happy Days are here again!

What a bold move by Mark Coyle for approaching Lindsay Whalen and offering her the coaching job. We knew she'd say yes.

One thing I noticed; the revenge game on 17 November versus San Diego is a football Saturday. The time for the gridiron clash between the Gophers and Northwestern at the Bank has not been established. I'm hoping for 2:30.

One thing I noticed; the revenge game on 17 November versus San Diego is a football Saturday. The time for the gridiron clash between the Gophers and Northwestern at the Bank has not been established. I'm hoping for 2:30.

I would think they could adjust the WBB time as necessary in order for fans to take in both games.

I would think they could adjust the WBB time as necessary in order for fans to take in both games.

The basketball game is at 7:30. So, I'm usually in favor of the football game being at 2:30 like this week where we have football at 2:30 and volleyball at 7:30. It's not ideal, however, for fans arriving only for the 7:30 game.

I would bet the U is hoping for 11:00. Much easier logistically if football is done at 2:15-2:30.

Just go spend 4+ hours at Sterbs, BWW, or a Dinkytown establishment after the Gophers take care of the if you have 2 QBs, you have 0 QBs Widcats.

According to the ticket office, they should start going out about this time next week. As season ticket holders will recall from prior years they don't arrive all that long before the first game.

Last edited:

According to the ticket office, they should start going out about this time next week. As season ticket holder will recall from prior years they don't arrive all that long before the first game.

True. Anxious for things to start, I guess!

Top Bottom