Lack of interest on board

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Apparently the lack of interest with posts etc., is due to the lack of performance on the ice. Not about winning conference titles but rather being a top five team consistently. If Lucia has issues as to why they haven't performed, he should say so. Otherwise the lack of interest on this board will be a reflection of the lack of interest in the stands and watching the games on tv.

Apparently the lack of interest with posts etc., is due to the lack of performance on the ice. Not about winning conference titles but rather being a top five team consistently. If Lucia has issues as to why they haven't performed, he should say so. Otherwise the lack of interest on this board will be a reflection of the lack of interest in the stands and watching the games on tv.
+1 It is hard to be excited when you have seen your team taken out of the tournament like mites playing against bantams.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think the lack of interest on this board has more to do with the fact that there's a much more active forum for Gopher hockey over at GopherPuckLive

I think the lack of interest on this board has more to do with the fact that there's a much more active forum for Gopher hockey over at GopherPuckLive

Probably true. However, my posting here is still sporadic even though I don't post on the other board. But, I certainly don't lack interest in the program.

Maybe posting is impacted because many threads quickly become "Fire Lucia" soap boxes. That doesn't necessarily bug me; but it can get redundant.

seconded. If you want to read things, you go to GPL for hockey.

seconded. If you want to read things, you go to GPL for hockey.

Agreed - but that is a shame, though. They are so insulated over there. Starting threads is frowned upon unless you are one of a "chosen few" and it basically exists as a social club with about 15 people having all the power. Their fake "insiders" either don't have the access they claim, or choose not to divulge recruiting info before things are publicly announced. I really don't like it over there. Love the team, though - so I'm kind of stuck with going there.

Perhaps Gopher Hockey needs to be put on "Other Gopher Sports" instead of its own "board."

Perhaps Gopher Hockey needs to be put on "Other Gopher Sports" instead of its own "board."

If ladies basketball is worthy, so is hockey. We lost just not as much off season.

Top Bottom