Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

He can get a team into a half court offense. So he is better than any PG we have.
If a PG plays dirty.... dont want him on any Gopher team.....EVER!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Did you watch the game? Badgers offense was horrendous as well.

Yeah I did watch the game.
Wisconsin continuously got the ball inside out and missed shots.

The gophers inconsistently got the ball inside out and missed tougher shots.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Wow. I already hated that little fu&kweasel. Thank you Pitino for not recruiting him. Someone needs to rip his ACLs apart.

Yeah I did watch the game.
Wisconsin continuously got the ball inside out and missed shots.

The gophers inconsistently got the ball inside out and missed tougher shots.

That’s because they have Happ and Murphy kept helping down. They had one guy getting consistent open looks and that was Reuvers. They hit more contested 3s than we did open ones

That’s because they have Happ and Murphy kept helping down. They had one guy getting consistent open looks and that was Reuvers. They hit more contested 3s than we did open ones

Are you going to be okay with me saying we would be better off if we had Davidson instead of redshirt guy this year?

I wouldn't care if Davison developed into a B10 player of the year. I would still be happy that this guy was never recruited here. He is not a miss and we 100% did the right thing not going after him.

Are you going to be okay with me saying we would be better off if we had Davidson instead of redshirt guy this year?

You can probably play that what if-ism with any team/player. The bottom line is the kid is a punk and eventually it will bite him in the ass. Not a miss by any stretch IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. I already hated that little fu&kweasel. Thank you Pitino for not recruiting him. Someone needs to rip his ACLs apart.

No penalty for this clear attempt to undercut Murphy, right! I hate people who do things like this to defenseless airborne players.

I don’t at all understand how those are related. In theory yes we’d be better with an additional guard that can contribute in any way as it appears we are sorely lacking in that department

It's a national talker.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This thread will go on forever, especially if he has a pro career. It's not like he's ever going to quit this sh!t.

A lot of wisconsin fans on twitter saying things like "not sure why Minnesota hates when he does this, he is from there and learned it there" as if we all thought it was awesome when he pulled this **** in high school

It's a national talker.

This thread will go on forever, especially if he has a pro career. It's not like he's ever going to quit this sh!t.

One good sharp elbow to the nose would serve this tool right!

One good sharp elbow to the nose would serve this tool right!

On one hand, yes. On the other hand, can you imagine the darling martyr that jerk would become if he were out there playing without a nose?

This thread will go on forever, especially if he has a pro career.

That literally made me LOL. Well done.

You're talking 3rd-tier pro league in Estonia, right? That's the only shot he has at a pro career.

A lot of wisconsin fans on twitter saying things like "not sure why Minnesota hates when he does this, he is from there and learned it there" as if we all thought it was awesome when he pulled this **** in high school

I've seen excuses from WI fans saying Davison just lost his balance or that it looked like he was starting to go after the rebound. Of course there is no evidence of either one of these things.

This is an obvious and blatant dirty and a cheap brand of basketball. I will never criticize college **kids**, but I will criticize dirty and cheap play. The refs should be heavy handed with players who have a history of this kind of play, no place for this in basketball. These are not a series of coincidences and accidents. A weird thing to want to be known for in a sport. Very strange for sure.

Former player trying to defend this. No one is coordinated enough to look up and stick their leg out at the same time I guess.

McBrayer 38% 9.6 ppg, 3 assists per game

Davison 42% 11.2 ppg, 2 assists per game

I hate that the little nerd gets so much attention for mcbrayer type of production.

McBrayer 38% 9.6 ppg, 3 assists per game

Davison 42% 11.2 ppg, 2 assists per game

I hate that the little nerd gets so much attention for mcbrayer type of production.

He's got talent. But I think he tries to initiate contact way too much instead of just playing. He had a layup attempt in the second half where he turned it over because he tried to draw a foul instead of just going up strong. Just play man.

On one hand, yes. On the other hand, can you imagine the darling martyr that jerk would become if he were out there playing without a nose?

On the plus side he would bear a stronger visual resemblance to Lord Voldemort.

Top Bottom