Gophers in familiar territory through 15 games

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Last 3 seasons:

2016-17: 13-2 overall, 1-1 Big Ten (conference road wins = conference home losses)
2017-18: 12-3, 1-1 (conference road wins = conference home losses)
2018-19, 12-3, 2-2 (conference road wins = conference home losses)

Gophers can build on what they've done so far. The sky is not falling. (losing to the Scarlet Knights at Williams, however, would change the season's tone drastically)

Beat Rutgers!

Last edited:

We're gonna beat Rutgers! Then we're gonna beat Illinois and Penn State!! Then we're going to Michigan!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Rutgers making plays late and are going to beat OSU. I hope we're not sitting here Saturday lamenting how they simply have better players than the Gophers. It comes down to who plays well for 40 minutes and makes more plays.

Rutgers just beat OSU and beat Miami earlier this year. This team is no push over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rutgers making plays late and are going to beat OSU. I hope we're not sitting here Saturday lamenting how they simply have better players than the Gophers. It comes down to who plays well for 40 minutes and makes more plays.

Sometimes teams have more talent than the other. Do you really want to argue that Maryland didn't clearly have better top-end talent than we do? They have at least 3 NBA guys. I don't say this about the Gophers easily; I'm an optimist and a homer. But I was very impressed with those three Maryland players

Sometimes teams have more talent than the other. Do you really want to argue that Maryland didn't clearly have better top-end talent than we do? They have at least 3 NBA guys. I don't say this about the Gophers easily; I'm an optimist and a homer. But I was very impressed with those three Maryland players

Gophers don't have anyone close to Geo Baker.

Hopefully Rutgers has an emotional hangover and we blow them out. Could use a stress free win

Glad Rutgers beat Ohio State. If for whatever reason Gophers thought they could chalk this one up, those thoughts should be gone now.

Spot on. Very impressive. And Turgeon has them playing very well.

Spot on. Very impressive. And Turgeon has them playing very well.

Before this week, I thought Maryland was somewhere in the middle of the conference. After watching them against the Gophers, I think they will finish 3rd or 4th in the conference. Very impressed with a few of their players.

We're gonna beat Rutgers! Then we're gonna beat Illinois and Penn State!! Then we're going to Michigan!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You bet Dean. You didn't think anyone would get the reference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before this week, I thought Maryland was somewhere in the middle of the conference. After watching them against the Gophers, I think they will finish 3rd or 4th in the conference. Very impressed with a few of their players.
The Gophers have this uncanny knack for being the team that allows the announcers to say: "He has just eclipsed his personal best..."
I swear I hear it every game where somebody on the other squad sets a new record for themselves. Uggh.
All I hope for at this moment is a win...by hook or crook. Just win.

Glad Rutgers beat Ohio State. If for whatever reason Gophers thought they could chalk this one up, those thoughts should be gone now.

I agree 1000%, now this could very well be a trap game for Rutgers.

All kidding aside, with the way we shoot, I can easily see us beating or getting blown out by any B1G team at any location.

Gophers don't have anyone close to Geo Baker.

What was that you were saying? I'm pretty sure Baker had nearly as many shot attempts as he did points.

Oh, and Amir continues to lead the Big Ten in scoring in conference games.

Top Bottom