PA & PJ: best tests evr, Panagos, Rossi, Andries, Guedet, Olson, Kieft, Paulson, more

swingman

Reaction score
PA & PJ: best tests evr, Panagos, Rossi, Andries, Guedet, Olson, Kieft, Paulson, more

PJ did 15 minutes with PA on KFAN:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-...875/episode/pj-fleck-with-pa-92noon-30659116/

in 7 years as head coach, best strength and conditioning tests he's ever seen...includes great results in sub 1.6 ten yard, sub 4.6 40, 35# vertical, bench, squat, clean, coach Nichol, coaches Ben, Cole and Jake

3.2 gpa

PA loves Panagos from days with Vikings under Tice, says he has energy to match PJ, PJ says he wanted to be in Twin Cities again, PJ says lot of schools wanted Panagos, players love him, Panagos says he can get more sacks from front four

Rossi smart, doing great job, communicates well with players, coaches, coaches to what players can do well

oline one of best in Big Ten, asked who replaces Donnell Greene PJ says Blaise played really well in Bowl game, mentions Sam Schlueter and Jason Dickson, says Conner Olson had one of best off seasons he's ever seen, maybe keep him at guard, maybe center, mentioned Faalele and Dunlap as frosh starters who played well in Bowl, mentioned Schmitz and JJ Guedet

plan is Big ten Championship

Paulson between 270 and 275, played at 245 last year, Ko Kieft and Witham also mentioned, audio glitch in there, maybe SpannFord

Last edited:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-...875/episode/pj-fleck-with-pa-92noon-30659116/

in 7 years as head coach, best strength and conditioning tests he's ever seen...includes great results in sub 1.6 ten yard, sub 4.6 40, 35# vertical, bench, squat, clean, coach Nichol, coaches Ben, Cole and Jake

3.2 gpa

PA loves Panagos from days with Vikings under Tice, says he has energy to match PJ, PJ says he wanted to be in Twin Cities again, PJ says lot of schools wanted Panagos, players love him, Panagos says he can get more sacks from front four

Rossi smart, doing great job, communicates well with players, coaches, coaches to what players can do well

oline one of best in Big Ten, asked who replaces Donnell Greene PJ says Blaise played really well in Bowl game, mentions Sam Schlueter and Jason Dickson, says Conner Olson had one of best off seasons he's ever seen, maybe keep him at guard, mentioned Faalele and Dunlap as frosh starters who played well in Bowl, mentioned Schmitz and JJ Guedet

Paulson between 270 and 275, played at 245 last year, Ko Kieft and Witham also mentioned, audio glitch in there, maybe SpannFord

That is an excellent plan.

3.2 gpa

oline one of best in Big Ten, asked who replaces Donnell Greene PJ says Blaise played really well in Bowl game, mentions Sam Schlueter and Jason Dickson, says Conner Olson had one of best off seasons he's ever seen, maybe keep him at guard, maybe center, mentioned Faalele and Dunlap as frosh starters who played well in Bowl, mentioned Schmitz and JJ Guedet

I'm as guilty of this as anyone, but Conner Olsen is overlooked because Faalele, Blaise and now Dunlap are so intriguing, but Olsen was fantastic last year. He is probably still going to be our best OL next year and has a future in the NFL.

I'm excited to watch this team. There are going to be some great athletes on the field in maroon and gold next year.

Not that I want to skip spring or summer, but I'm so excited to see what the Gophers do this year! Let's go!

Not that I want to skip spring or summer, but I'm so excited to see what the Gophers do this year! Let's go!

We're not getting either this year. Just 9 months of winter and then fall.

I'm as guilty of this as anyone, but Conner Olsen is overlooked because Faalele, Blaise and now Dunlap are so intriguing, but Olsen was fantastic last year. He is probably still going to be our best OL next year and has a future in the NFL.
Truth, Olson was a big part of the Wisconsin win.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Truth, Olson was a big part of the Wisconsin win.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

The two tight end look (and/or six olinemen look) was very effective as well at end of year...Paulson in motion seemed especially effective...Fleck talking about big tight ends Paulson, Kieft, and Witham makes you think they may go back to that some more.

Top Bottom