Ernie Wheelwright turns traitor faster then he dropped TD passes....

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
From his facebook:

No longer a gopher lil bro has be came a Wisconsin Badger today we out here baby he going look sweet in that red and white we breed'em in the wheelwright family more to come out the Wheelwright factory lol

From his facebook:

No longer a gopher lil bro has be came a Wisconsin Badger today we out here baby he going look sweet in that red and white we breed'em in the wheelwright family more to come out the Wheelwright factory lol
I might be offended if I had any idea what he just said.

I might be offended if I had any idea what he just said.

His brother just committed to Wisconsin, so Ernie is no longer a Gophers fan. He thinks is brother is going to look and play well in Wisconsin's red and white. Ernie also thinks that some more members of his family will turn out to be D1 players.

I'm glad to see he got a lot out of the free education that he got at the U. And I realize that's how everyone talks on Twitter/facebook/text messages, but that doesn't make it OK.

I'm glad to see he got a lot out of the free education that he got at the U. And I realize that's how everyone talks on Twitter/facebook/text messages, but that doesn't make it OK.

Why would he (or anybody) care if it's OK with you?

From his facebook:

Is this Klingon?

It doesn't sound like Ernie would be a good candidate to bring back to give an inspirational speech before a big game.

I enjoy how quickly the OP turned on Wheelwright. Takes a shot at him "dropping TD passes" in the subject line. You're no better than Wheelright, Gopherguy05-- both traitors with bad grammar.

He had a MN offer, were the Gophers even considered?

So apparently everyone is fine with a former Gopher player saying he is no longer a Gopher and is now a Badger fan because his brother is now a Badger. Also to say Wheelwright was a great Gopher player his last two seasons at the U most have some rather selective memory. He and Mason were not on the same page with Ernie's "talent" at the U.

This fanbase really does amaze me sometimes.....

So apparently everyone is fine with a former Gopher player saying he is no longer a Gopher and is now a Badger fan because his brother is now a Badger. Also to say Wheelwright was a great Gopher player his last two seasons at the U most have some rather selective memory. He and Mason were not on the same page with Ernie's "talent" at the U.

We were waiting on you to whip us into a frenzy over this Benedict Arnold esque situation...

I'm not sweating Ernie; his comment seems a little harsh, a little aggressive, but what do you do? I think it kind of makes him look silly, but in the grand scheme, I couldn't care less.

My guess is OSU didn't want him or he looked at the BADger wr's and saw a lack of talent.

His brother just committed to Wisconsin, so Ernie is no longer a Gophers fan. He thinks is brother is going to look and play well in Wisconsin's red and white. Ernie also thinks that some more members of his family will turn out to be D1 players.

Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help! Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit.

From his facebook:

Huh?

per ESPN.. "Prior to his junior season, Wheelwright posted a 5.17 40-yard dash, 4.25 20-yard shuttle and 24.9-inch vertical on the combine circuit."

He's only listed at 6'1" 175 also. These numbers wouldn't be so bad if he was a big physical receiver.
I'm sure he's putting up incredible receiving stats in high school, but i don't understand how he is a high 3* prospect based on this info.

per ESPN.. "Prior to his junior season, Wheelwright posted a 5.17 40-yard dash, 4.25 20-yard shuttle and 24.9-inch vertical on the combine circuit."

He's only listed at 6'1" 175 also. These numbers wouldn't be so bad if he was a big physical receiver.
I'm sure he's putting up incredible receiving stats in high school, but i don't understand how he is a high 3* prospect based on this info.

I sincerely doubt he'd have the offer that he does if his 40 time was 5.17 seconds...

And FWIW, Rivals lists him as 6'3" 185 and 247 has him at 6'2" 175.

No problem with it, family first. Nice to see him supporting his bro.

Those are the numbers they have on his espn scouting report from combines he participated in last summer, So that is all i'm going of off. I am just surprised he had that many big time offers and is rated that high for having below average combine numbers for a high school receiver.

Also you can take at least 1" and 5-10lbs off of everyone's listing on rivals to find their actual measurables. Nick Toon was 6'3" on rivals in h.s. and shorter than 6'2" at the NFL combine so rivals isn't very reliable.

Those are the numbers they have on his espn scouting report from combines he participated in last summer, So that is all i'm going of off. I am just surprised he had that many big time offers and is rated that high for having below average combine numbers for a high school receiver.

Also you can take at least 1" and 5-10lbs off of everyone's listing on rivals to find their actual measurables. Nick Toon was 6'3" on rivals in h.s. and shorter than 6'2" at the NFL combine so rivals isn't very reliable.

Agreed.

From what I've read, he's been running in the low to mid 4.5's and is actually about 6'2" 170-175. Obviously he needs to add weight, but at 6'2" he has nice size.

No problem with it, family first. Nice to see him supporting his bro.

I have no problem with him now being a badger fan but saying he's no longer a gopher is a little harsh. Whatever, good luck to his brother.

That's ridiculous!!

Nobody looks good in red and white.

+1. the fools sticking up for ernie wheelwright and his retarded ass facebook post are most of the "usual suspects" (i.e. the usual haters and closet trolls).

+1. the fools sticking up for ernie wheelwright and his retarded ass facebook post are most of the "usual suspects" (i.e. the usual haters and closet trolls).
You think every single person on this forum are lesser fans than you, don't you?

Agreed.

From what I've read, he's been running in the low to mid 4.5's and is actually about 6'2" 170-175. Obviously he needs to add weight, but at 6'2" he has nice size.

go discuss this becky recruit on a becky board.....you freaking idiots.

Top Bottom