Championship game

Other drinking game option - "will be playing on Sunday (Thursday, Saturday... Monday)."

He'll be the #1 pick with a bullet in 2 years unless he blows out a knee before then. I'd be fine with my Vikings going 0-16 that year if that's what it takes...

I'd take that too.

AL thought the holder was going to make it 6-yards running on the Clemson D behind the Kicker as his lead blocker? Oh my.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of the most puzzling coaching game plans I have ever seen from Saban

He'll be the #1 pick with a bullet in 2 years unless he blows out a knee before then. I'd be fine with my Vikings going 0-16 that year if that's what it takes...

I’d be okay with Kylo Ren being the Vikings QB.

AL thought the holder was going to make it 6-yards running on the Clemson D behind the Kicker as his lead blocker? Oh my.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the defense was in a safe FG block. They literally had 7 guys watching for a fake.

Kirby Smart was proud of that play call.

It’s amazing to see this defense carved up. I’m calling it. Alabama has the look of defeat.

Now I understand why Kelly Bryant transferred.

They’re toying with them now. I hope they score 50+.

Round 5 in the best of 5 next year will be epic

Perhaps Notre Dame was better than the narrative implied

I think possibly.

Interesting if Georgia beat Bama the semifinals would’ve been

Clemson vs Bama (this)
Notre Dame vs Georgia

Not ready to say Notre Dame would’ve beat Georgia, but I think Georgia is a lot better matchup for Notre Dame stylistically than Clemson was. I think that’d be a close low scoring game.

An amazing game. It felt like Alabama scored 60 points, but they never really scored. Up and down the field and no score. 4th down stops, turnovers, penalties. Bama had them all. They imploded to a point, but man Clemson is good too. Their defense did just enough and their offense scorched the Bama secondary. Fun game to watch (since I love seeing Bama go down).

Seemed like that fake FG was the end for Alabama. Clemson was playing 100% defense and they still chose to run the fake instead of calling a timeout. Bad mistake and the momentum never went back to Alabama.

No but both his coordinators seats are very hot.

They (his Coordinators) came into the season with Grades of C from CFB Matrix’ Dave Bartoo.
Bartoo was on Finebaum in August stating no team has ever won a CFB / BCS Championship with 1, let alone 2 Coordinators having C grades. What his methodology is I have no idea. I just found it interesting to hear him speak on that and the subsequent anger that ensued from his prediction that Alabama would not win the National Title this season. I personally thought Alabama could over come that trend but evidently not. Finebaum had his callers in an up roar that day. Turned out, Bartoo was right. Be interesting what they grade out as for the upcoming season.

Unlike the NFL that keeps team homogenized the NCAA allows the cream to rise to the top.

This year it's Clemson.

Probably is the most unequitable system ever devised but it is what it is.

Fun to watch the high caliber play of the athletes and programs at this level.

It does make me appreciate our own victories...albeit on a much smaller scale.

One Day...Maybe...

Alabama and Georgia laid eggs. SEC elite overrated.

Unlike the NFL that keeps team homogenized the NCAA allows the cream to rise to the top.

This year it's Clemson.

Probably is the most unequitable system ever devised but it is what it is.

Fun to watch the high caliber play of the athletes and programs at this level.

It does make me appreciate our own victories...albeit on a much smaller scale.

One Day...Maybe...

Clemson - 20 members of its “Support Staff” a.k.a. Shadow Coaches
Alabama - 29 Shadow Coaches

Made me scratching my head at Saban’s halftime comments. He has +9 Shadow Staff advantage in analytics, trends, film breakdown and they were getting fed a lunch.

Would help CFB if Shadow Staffs were reeled in a bit, IMO. Major programs have Open Checkbooks when it comes to gaining competitive advantages over those programs where budgets are not.

Perhaps Notre Dame was better than the narrative implied

I told my family last night that I've probably been too hard on Notre Dame for getting crushed by Clemson. Still, I wonder if Ohio State with their dynamic offense might have been better match up for Clemson.

Clemson appears to have just been hitting on all cylinders by the end of the season after starting a little shaky (for them). Alabama didn’t help themselves and Tua looked more like a true freshman than the true freshman on the other side but have to hand it to them - total domination vs Notre Dame and Alabama and it wasn’t close in either game. I’m sure Connelly and others will break the numbers down and rate them historically but they rate pretty high IMO.

I forgot the game was on. I got sucked into an episode of "Hoarders: Buried Alive". It was gross.

I’m sure Connelly and others will break the numbers down and rate them historically but they rate pretty high IMO.

- First team to go 15-0
- They won 13 of 15 games (including final 10) by 20+
- The only two close games they played were on the road at final ranked #15 & 16
- They won their last 2 games against #2 & #5 by avg. of 27.5

Those are pretty incredible stats.

- First team to go 15-0
- They won 13 of 15 games (including final 10) by 20+
- The only two close games they played were on the road at final ranked #15 & 16
- They won their last 2 games against #2 & #5 by avg. of 27.5

Those are pretty incredible stats.

Don't forget about the 1897 Penn Quakers team!

Top Bottom