A Final Look at the Gophers 2019 Class

Final Look at the Gophers 2019 Class? I'm holding you to it.

FINAL LOOK!??!?!

I was hoping most of them would be good enough that we would see them play....

This could have gone in the 2019 recruiting thread.

And our lives will never be the same.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I can't even continue on with my day now. How could OP think this lengthy report giving new information shouldn't go in a 260 page thread nobody would see. How dare him!

Minnesota Football: National Signing Day 2019—A Final Look at the Gophers 2019 Class

By gopherguy05, The Daily Gopher, Feb. 6, 2019

https://www.thedailygopher.com/2019/2/6/18213886/minnesota-football-gophers-national-signing-day-2019-recruiting-pj-fleck

Good job and nicely done. I think what I like the most about this class is that it complements the 2018 class. If you combine the two classes you have a pretty solid foundation. Last year we went a little harder for offensive linemen filling a huge need and this year the defensive line gets addressed a lot more. A lot of defensive help is coming our way - I am sure the happiest one of the bunch is Coach Rossi. Finally, the skill player K Lantz should be able to step in right away and fill in for Emmitt Carpenter. He has a huge leg.

I am happy with this group - hopefully they grow into being fine football players and fine young men as well.

Good job and nicely done. I think what I like the most about this class is that it complements the 2018 class. If you combine the two classes you have a pretty solid foundation. Last year we went a little harder for offensive linemen filling a huge need and this year the defensive line gets addressed a lot more. A lot of defensive help is coming our way - I am sure the happiest one of the bunch is Coach Rossi. Finally, the skill player K Lantz should be able to step in right away and fill in for Emmitt Carpenter. He has a huge leg.

I am happy with this group - hopefully they grow into being fine football players and fine young men as well.

+1000 Amen.

It's interesting that the majority of the class is now early enrollment - December grad. This used to be mostly QBs a few years ago I thought. Anyone know how this compares to the national trend?

It's interesting that the majority of the class is now early enrollment - December grad. This used to be mostly QBs a few years ago I thought. Anyone know how this compares to the national trend?

Don't have any numbers to back it up but I would guess this is going on all over the country. It is a smart move for the incoming players if they can pull it off, get your high school work done, graduate early and get a jump on things at the college level. Definitely feels like the numbers of kids doing this each year is going up.

Top Bottom