<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Looks like he will have his pick of pretty much any school in the country at this rate. Here's hoping coach Fleck can convince him to stay home.

not worried about any other offers unless tweet starts out with a "Beyond blessed"

Go Gophers!!

I'm not sure I've seen more pancake blocks in a 3 minute video as I watched in this one. And he's only a Sophmore? Kid has a very bright future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does Harbaugh look like Luther van Dam (Jerry van Dyke) from the show Coach in that picture<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

200 pages might just be him tweeting his offers.

New Gopherhole contest. On what page will the tweet about committing to the University of Minnesota be on? I'll guess page 36...

Is it just me or does Harbaugh look like Luther van Dam (Jerry van Dyke) from the show Coach in that picture<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

I see it too

So if Bottlebass gets into 4 page OT pissing match with a couple trolls we know what he is up to...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I took the under dude.

Dang it you tricked me into helping sparlimb...

Is there a limit on what the school can give a recruit clothes wise on a visit? Odd question, just wondering

Is there a limit on what the school can give a recruit clothes wise on a visit? Odd question, just wondering

VERY specific rules. I don't have the rules in front of me, but I believe the school can't give them even so much as a t-shirt. If I am not mistaken, you can wine and dine them all you want, though.......

New Gopherhole contest. On what page will the tweet about committing to the University of Minnesota be on? I'll guess page 36...

97th. I reserve the right to post the tweet on the 97th page even if it is already on an earlier page.

Go Gophers!!

But only because on page 12 the first entirely unrelated argument breaks out.

KSTP feature: Edina Sophomore Quinn Carroll Already Holds 18 College Offers

Here's how popular Edina sophomore Quinn Carroll is: while we were at his school getting to know him, the University of Miami was preparing to offer him a football scholarship that evening. They did, and he's now up to 18 offers. That's very rare for a 10th grader. Oftentimes, recruitment picks up for big-time players either right before their junior year, or in-between their junior and senior years.

Carroll is 6-feet-6, 290 pounds, and plays right tackle. He's been playing varsity football since his freshman year.

His first college offer came from Iowa St. in late November, and since then 17 other schools have hopped in. They are: Minnesota, Michigan, Michigan St., Penn St., Ohio St., Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, LSU, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, UCLA, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Florida St., and Miami.

http://kstp.com/sports/quinn-carrol...ichigan-ohio-st-lsu-arkansas-georgia/4405657/

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom