GH: Goldy's Locker Room excited for their new store in TCF Bank Stadium (pics!!)

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
There will be so much to look at when heading to TCF Bank Stadium for the first time, including a huge new Goldy's Locker Room store. In its ongoing "TCF Bank Stadium - Changing Gopher Athletics Forever" series, Nick Walsh catches up with Goldy's Locker Room owner, Ron Leafblad, to get an overview of the new store and some great pictures:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1030

Beautiful store! All I can say is where is my Gopher winter parka? Nike needs to release a new version of this since I haven't seen one in a store in years. Just windbreakers. Might be a good idea to maybe produce these Nike! Love the new store though!

I'm very glad that there is a new store in the stadium. I just wish they would offer more GOLD!! The picture at the top sums it up for me...there are more BLACK clothes in that picture than GOLD. Even the special shirt for 9-12 in the picture is BLACK. It could just be those pictures that give a bad impression of the selection, but Goldy's Locker Room has a long history of offering way too little gold and, in my mind, too much gray and black...and pink!

I hope for the sake of the Solid Gold game they change that soon!

I'm VERY happy to hear that both other stores on campus are going to stay open. Let's be sure to support those stores by buying at those stores too!

One Problem with the Store

is that I can't use my Goal Line Club OR Alumni Member discount at this store, whereas all the other stores I can. Darn! Otherwise I would have bought some stuff in there last night.

Top Bottom