Gopher Pass

Gopherbbdude

Reaction score
purchased the Gopher Pass and can't seem to login... has it been activated yet?

anyone else having issues

Thanks

I am curious to see how well this works for people. Please post about your experience with the Pass once the season starts.

anyone know when regular season tickets are slated to be delivered?

I see the login page is up... not working. Anyone else try logging in??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Has any of the IPASS people gotten their tickets yet? I have not. I believe they come via TEXT Message, 48 hrs prior to the game.

I just checked mine. its 24 hours before the game.

I just added a ticket. Hopefully the seat assignment experience is as good as the rest of the process so far. I'll find out tonight.

of course my boss just offered me DQ club seats on the rail with parking...… UGH!!

No joy immediately trying accept the tickets. My guess is their web server is being bombarded.

Edit: And now they took the accept tickets link down and will try again at 9pm to let people it seems like.

Last edited:

No joy immediately trying accept the tickets. My guess is their web server is being bombarded.

Edit: And now they took the accept tickets link down and will try again at 9pm to let people it seems like.

Man who is managing this stuff....

They had to know this was going to happen. I am not surprised. But I’m sure they will figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had to know this was going to happen. I am not surprised. But I’m sure they will figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in web development, kinda crazy they hit scaling issues.

There can't be that many requests.....

Still not up and running. Cant even log in

Works now... super slow

I'm in web development, kinda crazy they hit scaling issues.

There can't be that many requests.....

I thought the same thing as I also work in web dev.... Could have been the support person said yep yep yep we are ready and the devops guy never got a ticket to move them to the prod pool. Dumber stuff has happened before.

I thought the same thing as I also work in web dev.... Could have been the support person said yep yep yep we are ready and the devops guy never got a ticket to move them to the prod pool. Dumber stuff has happened before.

No doubt.

My first thought was somehow they integrated whatever the plan was with some old U systems not intended to scale / or just didn't test and assumed .... but really if we're talking about a block of tickets available to a few thousand people they could have just decided "here is the block of available tickets, send that to thing that works / scales" and send the results back to the old system. Not ideal, the main site wouldn't have that block for sale for a bit, but it should / would result in a more controlled environment.

Top Bottom