Georgia Souther Uni. vs Gophers

Come on PMWinSTP

All I did was print GSUs roster Hight and weights. for the 2019 season under the GSU thread.

The only thing I forgot to do was highlight the starters and their backups. I shall back and do that to the original post and do that for those gophers that want to go back and look.

Seriously dude, posting the roster was more then enough. Gopher fans could care less who the starters and backups are right now. We get that this game is really really really really important to you but for us it is just a non-conf game that really doesn't register much in the grand scheme of things.

Seriously dude, posting the roster was more then enough. Gopher fans could care less who the starters and backups are right now. We get that this game is really really really really important to you but for us it is just a non-conf game that really doesn't register much in the grand scheme of things.

BUT YOU SOON WILL!

BUT YOU SOON WILL!

Well, I admittedly checked out a few highlights of your QB, who appears to be very athletic, but can’t be counted on for much through the air. Success in your passing game depends on blown coverages. Do I have that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I admittedly checked out a few highlights of your QB, who appears to be very athletic, but can’t be counted on for much through the air. Success in your passing game depends on blown coverages. Do I have that right?

Please remember you were looking at last years films. You are right though about his passing[/U].

The Head coach said he had to improve on that. Remember I also said that the HC said they ran a limited play book last year.

After spring practice GSUs HC said our QB had advance greatly & GSUs offense will be greatly advanced over last year.

Last edited:

I’m more worried about getting hit by a comet than I am of GSU beating us.

Would love to see the inside of your trailer....bet it is wall to wall GSU items....

Actually I live on Saint Simons Island, GA in a 3,200 sq. ft. home on the 18th hole of the golf course & have a swimming pool..

Really wouldn't care if I did lived in a trailer if thats what could afford.

We dont need a home of this size. I want to go to a 1.200 sq. ft. home and travel the U.S.

Next year I hope to put it on the market. ARE YOU INTERESTED?

Last edited:

I’m more worried about getting hit by a comet than I am of GSU beating us.

I wouldn't want you to be hit by a comet or meteor before or after GSU wins this game!

If you were to be hit by a comet, meteor or even a falling Chinese satellite you wouldn't get to watch GSU beat the Gopher. Why would I want that?

I can give you a hotline number, after GSU wins, to help you out of your depression!

Don't get mad at me if I'm worried about the depression you will fall under the GSU game! I'll be here for you.

Actually I live on Saint Simons Island, GA in a 3,200 sq. ft. home on the 18th hole of the golf course & have a swimming pool..

Really wouldn't care if I did live in a trailer if thats what could afford.

We dont need a home of this size. I want to go to a 1.200 sq. ft. home and travel the U.S.

But, but is it wall to wall GSU stuff that is the question inquiring minds want to know. Stay with us...;)

BTW This is just friendly banter. Nothing more.

I wouldn't want you to be hit by a comet or meteor before or after GSU wins this game!

If you were to be hit by a comet, meteor or even a falling Chinese satellite you wouldn't get to watch GSU beat the Gopher. Why would I want that?

I can give you a hotline number, after GSU wins, to help you out of your depression!

Don't get mad at me if I'm worried about the depression you will fall under the GSU game! I'll be here for you.

I’ve been fortunate that to my knowledge no one in my immediate family has struggled with depression, but I would imagine comments like this are pretty offensive to someone actually struggling with depression...

Good luck to your squad the rest of the season after your loss to the Gophers. Also hope neither team suffers any injuries.

If the Minnesota Golden Gophers lose Georgia Southern Universe the Athletic Department at the. university of Minnesota need to clean HOUSE from top to bottom. That means firing the president, Coach and release ALL players from their scholarships and walk-in commitments. And I’m serious.

Really wouldn't care if I did live in a trailer if thats what could afford.

Does the parade route after the National Championship run past your place or will you have to find a good spot to camp out for it?

But, but is it wall to wall GSU stuff that is the question inquiring minds want to know. Stay with us...;)

BTW This is just friendly banter. Nothing more.

BANTER, why yes it is but If you want a home on SSI it will be up for sale in a year! ;-)

If the Minnesota Golden Gophers lose Georgia Southern Universe the Athletic Department at the. university of Minnesota need to clean HOUSE from top to bottom. That means firing the president, Coach and release ALL players from their scholarships and walk-in commitments. And I’m serious.

Well clue your head coach on my home. He might like to retire on SSI.

Does the parade route after the National Championship run past your place or will you have to find a good spot to camp out for it?

GSU will not win the FBS NC this year or for many years to come.. I'll be happy with a 10-2 regular season which includes a win over the Gophers + 1 more in a bowl.

The Parade will not happen on SSI, but in Statesboro & Savannah!

Last edited:

Well clue your head coach on my home. He might like to retire on SSI.

GSU will not win the FBS NC this year. I'll be happy with a 10-2 regular season which includes a win over the Gophers + 1 more in a bowl.

The Parade will not happen on SSI, but in Statesboro & Savannah!

Where is loss #2 going to come from? Apparently you don't think your squad is good enough to beat LSU but if they are good enough to beat us on the road then I don't see a second loss in that murder's row schedule you guys play in the Sun Belt. Where is the faith man? Go beat LSU, run the table and punch your ticket to New Orleans for the Nati!

Don't tell me those powerhouse programs like Troy or Louisiana Monroe are going to beat you guys again this year....that just can't happen with this squad that you are so confident is going to travel up to Minneapolis and kick the crap out of us. Frankly I question your faith in your team if you see 2 losses on your schedule....you should be ashamed of yourself.

BANTER, why yes it is but If you want a home on SSI it will be up for sale in a year! ;-)

Will you leave the GSU stuff up for me? Please!!!;) I kind of wish I had the means. If only to meet you! Anyway, Hire a person to stage the house and get it sold. That way you can come up here to see GSU play, lose by a last second field goal then we can all drown our sorrows since none of us will be pleased with that result. We will provide 3.2 beer for you.;). The rest of us will consume beverages from a catheter. Oh what, that was your idea. Nevermind.;)

Where is loss #2 going to come from? Apparently you don't think your squad is good enough to beat LSU but if they are good enough to beat us on the road then I don't see a second loss in that murder's row schedule you guys play in the Sun Belt. Where is the faith man? Go beat LSU, run the table and punch your ticket to New Orleans for the Nati!

Don't tell me those powerhouse programs like Troy or Louisiana Monroe are going to beat you guys again this year....that just can't happen with this squad that you are so confident is going to travel up to Minneapolis and kick the crap out of us. Frankly I question your faith in your team if you see 2 losses on your schedule....you should be ashamed of yourself.

I say 10-2 because I think it will be harder to beat LSU in the first game than the Gophers in the 3rd game. I threw in an extra loss because of the old saying - "ON ANY GIVEN SATERDAY" or $h!t happens.

Its not that the Gophers arn't a good P5 team, I believe they are. If GSU beats the Gophers it will be by a very slim margin, but I think it's possible!

Will you leave the GSU stuff up for me? Please!!!;) I kind of wish I had the means. If only to meet you! Anyway, Hire a person to stage the house and get it sold. That way you can come up here to see GSU play, lose by a last second field goal then we can all drown our sorrows since none of us will be pleased with that result. We will provide 3.2 beer for you.;). The rest of us will consume beverages from a catheter. Oh what, that was your idea. Nevermind.;)

WHAT CAN I SAY,BUT GREAT POST!!

I say 10-2 because I think it will be harder to beat LSU in the first game than the Gophers in the 3rd game. I threw in an extra loss because of the old saying - "ON ANY GIVEN SATERDAY" or $h!t happens.

Its not that the Gophers arn't a good P5 team, I believe they are. If GSU beats the Gophers it will be by a very slim margin, but I think it's possible!

What is this IF GSU beats the Gophers crap? You have been talking like it is sure thing for weeks now, don't start hedging now.

In all seriousness, we all get that anything can happen. If the Gophers play bad or make a lot of mistakes they could lose to anyone, but if the Gophers play the way they are capable of it is really hard to get overly worried about a one dimensional offense like the one GSU runs.

What is this IF GSU beats the Gophers crap? You have been talking like it is sure thing for weeks now, don't start hedging now.

In all seriousness, we all get that anything can happen. If the Gophers play bad or make a lot of mistakes they could lose to anyone, but if the Gophers play the way they are capable of it is really hard to get overly worried about a one dimensional offense like the one GSU runs.

I never said that we could beat the gophers badly. Yes I think GSU could beat the gophers. I also stated in an earlier post that GSU would have to keep it close in the 4th.
We have a great field goal kicker that can kick 50 yarders +.. I also said that mistakes by either team could be a big demining factor.

I'm not worried if you play well. I hope you play very well. I wouldn't want to play a team that didn't.

Last edited:

I'm not worried if you play well. I hope you play very well. I wouldn't want to play a team that didn't. As far as mistakes are concerned that may determine the game!

Honesty, on paper, it doesn’t look like GSU has much of a chance. The Gophers will dominate in the trenches, and that will be that.

Honesty, on paper, it doesn’t look like GSU has much of a chance. The Gophers will dominate in the trenches, and that will be that.

That is usually how those games go. the smaller team can hang around and make things interesting for a while but eventually the bigger, stronger, more physical team takes over.

You're right about the Offensive and defensive lines. The game really does start their. When GSU was in fcs, under whet would call some great coaches, we were able to take p5 teams into the 4th. with only 63 scholarships many of the P5 teams learned to sub out the receivers a lot while GSU was not deep enough to sub their best cornerbacks and safeties. we lost some big games against P5s in the later part of the 3rd and 4th quarters. If you watch any GSU film from last year the offensive line needed a lot of work.

That is usually how those games go. the smaller team can hang around and make things interesting for a while but eventually the bigger, stronger, more physical team takes over.

Under Head Coach Fritz & staff GSU was able to take GT and NORTH Carolina down to the last 2 minutes of the game leading them both. In each of those a mistake on offense gave them the ball with short yardage to go for the go ahead score. The next year GSU took UGA into over time. The reason for those 3 close games was because of Great coaching. When Fritz left we suffered for the next 2 years badly under 3 different head coaches.

Last year under HC Lunsford and staff he took a 2-10 team and then went 10-3 with a low level bowl win. Some GSU fans said we had a bunce of over achievers as players. Thats fine with me. While Lunsford & staff need to work on offensive execution he has given the players the mind set of "NEVER GIVE IN & NEVER GIVE UP!" If your coaching staff has instilled that mind set in its players then you can take a bunch of good players & coach the execution part of the game.

Last edited:

You're right about the Offensive and defensive lines. The game really does start their. When GSU was in fcs, under whet would call some great coaches, we were able to take p5 teams into the 4th. with only 63 scholarships many of the P5 teams learned to sub out the receivers a lot while GSU was not deep enough to sub their best cornerbacks and safeties. we lost some big games against P5s in the later part of the 3rd and 4th quarters. If you watch any GSU film from last year the offensive line needed a lot of work.

Under Head Coach Fritz & staff GSU was able to take GT and South Carolina down to the last 2 minutes of the game leading them both. In each of those a mistake on offense gave them the ball with short yardage to go for the go ahead score. The next year GSU took UGA into over time. The reason for those 3 close games was because of Great coaching. When Fritz left we suffered for the next 2 years badly under 3 different head coaches.

Last year under HC Lunsford and staff he took a 2-10 team and then went 10-3 with a low level bowl win. Some GSU fans said we had a bunce of over achievers as players. Thats fine with me. While Lunsford & staff need to work on offensive execution he has given the players the mind set of "NEVER GIVE IN & NEVER GIVE UP!" If your coaching staff has instilled that mind set in its players then you can take a bunch of good players & coach the execution part of the game.

When did GSU play South Carolina?

You might want to go back and look at my first post. It has 3 three minute videos of the GT, NC and #5 Georgia going into overtime. IF our new head coach and staff has brought the 10-3 team up from last year to = HC fritz 2 teams then you might get the idea about our one dimensional offense!

Top Bottom