Official 2018 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

pregameatblarneys

Reaction score
I suppose it's never too early...

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lots of power 5 offers according to his Twitter- UF, USC, Mich, ISU, Tenn, Syracuse, Purdue, Cinci, KY,

Anyone else concerned we don't have a 2018 commit yet?

Let's work on 2017 commits first before we start worrying about 2018.

Half right. It only counts if he is all in as a Gopher.

Go Gophers!!

Still no '18 commits? Trouble with a capital T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, I only watch movies with Liam Neeson and Culpepper quotes! Makes my life complete!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

We're due for a '18 commit. Punch that ticket young man.

Edit: I guess I should hold off on this until he gets an offer.

No kidding... It took me almost 3 month to be wrong on somthing on 2016... I'll have to fess up to my wife that I'm not perfect anymore .. :clap::banghead::banghead:

I've only been wrong once. That was the time I thought I was wrong, but I turned out to be right again. :cool:

MINNESOTA OFFERS MARSHALL GUARD CHASEN HINES

The good old Marshall connection might have come into play Sunday.

Mavericks guard Chasen Hines has received a college football scholarship opportunity from Minnesota. It’s the junior’s fourth NCAA Division I FBS invitation overall and joins standing offers from Baylor, North Texas and TCU.

Hines (6-2, 326) reported the news through his personal Twitter account.

It’s probably not a coincidence the Golden Gophers are one of the four teams ahead of the upcoming evaluation period curve for the offensive lineman’s services. Former East Texas Baptist University offensive line coach Lee Grimes made his way from the NCAA Division III school in Marshall to the Minnesota program as a graduate assistant last offseason.

Grimes even retweeted Hines’ announcement, which college coaches are now permitted to do under NCAA rules.

http://etsn.fm/minnesota-offers-marshall-guard-chasen-hines/

Go Gophers!!

CBS: Minnesota Offers 2018 Offensive Lineman

Gophers Offensive Line Coach Bart Miller was in Illinois today and extended an offer to Brother Rice (Ill.) 2018 OL Nick Marozas.

The offer is a first for the 6-foot-5, 255-pound prep. "It feels amazing," he said of picking up the first offer.

Coaches are limited from much verbal contact with 2018 preps still on these stops, so Nick notes they didn't really get a chance to talk but will again soon.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/minnesota-offers-2018-offensive-lineman/

Go Gophers!!

I wonder whether how many 2018 offers coach Fleck has made. When do you suppose we'll see our first commitment?

2018 southern recruits, we're comin'!!

Official 2018 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumo...

Can someone who knows Minnesota Higj School high school football give us a rundown on the state's top 10 kids for 2018 and how they project???? We out staters want to know. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom