rumor mill.......jd speilman

The sky is falling in Corncobville. Even if it is only a rumor, its fun to push it.

Where did you hear that?

I’d be all for it. Will he graduate soon?

Imagine how good this offense will be next season, returning the entire O-line, Morgan, Bateman, CAB, Douglas, Mo and the stable of backs behind him. Add Spielman to that? Let’s go!

Imagine how good this offense will be next season, returning the entire O-line, Morgan, Bateman, CAB, Douglas, Mo and the stable of backs behind him. Add Spielman to that? Let’s go!

They’re gonna be scary good. I hope we have a successful turnover on defense.

If this is true, he’s willing to be our #3 or #4 guy? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'd be awesome for punts and kickoffs. He's explosive on those.

Yeah, I don’t know if I want him here though. I don’t think a player that’s from here should get to go betray his home State to play for the enemy, realize it sucks there, and then come groveling back home with his tail between his legs. I don’t want guys like that here. He had his chance to be here. Just my opinion though.

Fleck shouldn’t take him unless he agrees to buy in to the culture.

Fleck shouldn’t take him unless he agrees to buy in to the culture.

Believe we all agree with this. One rotten individual can begin to pollute the culture in the locker room. I'm sure Spielman is a good guy. Now Fleck has to decide how to handle this if it comes together.

Meh. Great player, but I like our guys. As long as he doesn't end up somewhere else in the B1G then I am fine with passing. Also my word goes a long way with PJ.

Meh. Great player, but I like our guys. As long as he doesn't end up somewhere else in the B1G then I am fine with passing. Also my word goes a long way with PJ.

Do you know him personally?

If Spielman leaves Nebraska I think he would just to the NFL. I think he can me a mid round guy, late round at worst.

JD is a two time All Big Ten WR and will be All Big Ten this year as well and holds Nebraska's single game yards record.

Silly to suggest he'd be anything less than our #2 guy.

Put up next to Bateman, Autman-Bell, and Douglas...I say he’d be #3. That’s without knowing how good the incoming 4-star Daniel Jackson is by the time he gets through spring camp going into next season. That guy could end up being our #2. His Hudl highlights are pretty impressive

Put up next to Bateman, Autman-Bell, and Douglas...I say he’d be #3. That’s without knowing how good the incoming 4-star Daniel Jackson is by the time he gets through spring camp going into next season. That guy could end up being our #2. His Hudl highlights are pretty impressive

No way Autman-Bell would be ahead of him.

He can grad transfer. People on the Nebraska site are saying he is kind of a diva and he doesn't get along with Frost.

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...me-frost-comment-2-weeks-in-a-row--138736295/

There is some buzz for Minnesota on this.
Diva my ass, dudes a great player, Spielman could play for Gophers and we would easily welcome him back home. Frost is kind of a tool with his sweatshirt complaints, and digs at upperclassmen.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yeah, I don’t know if I want him here though. I don’t think a player that’s from here should get to go betray his home State to play for the enemy, realize it sucks there, and then come groveling back home with his tail between his legs. I don’t want guys like that here. He had his chance to be here. Just my opinion though.

Whatever, thats B.S. if Spielman wants to come home, be a Gopher you easily welcome him back.

Whatever, thats B.S. if Spielman wants to come home, be a Gopher you easily welcome him back.

I don’t like hand me downs from Nebraska. I’ve got higher standards. I like the WR core we have right now. I think Autman-Bell is one of the most underrated WR’s in the Big Ten for sure, and possibly in college football.

With 4 receivers in the 2020 class, I’m guessing PJ won’t have room for him. I just watched Jonathan Mann’s Senior highlights. He looks and plays like a Tyler Johnson clone.

Top Bottom