PJ Fleck Interview new - Sunday 11-17-19

Well he won’t disclose the health of Tanner right now, not sure if he’s allowed to due to HIPAA laws. Isn’t there something where Tanner has to give the consent for them to say how he’s doing? Thought I’ve seen that discussed in past injured player threads. Beyond that, I doubt Fleck wants to get into the health of Morgan yet. Leave NW and Wisconsin guessing on what our QB situation looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not the health status part I was perplexed by. It’s the disclosure I haven’t talked to him. I would be concerned about his health and want to show that as his coach...”one of his sons”.

Just not buying why he was illegally on the field faster than any coach ever. That was my point. The two comments don’t align.

It’s not the health status part I was perplexed by. It’s the disclosure I haven’t talked to him. I would be concerned about his health and want to show that as his coach...”one of his sons”.

Just not buying why he was illegally on the field faster than any coach ever. That was my point. The two comments don’t align.

If I recall correctly from the post game presser, coaches get fired for not taking those kind of penalties.

Anyone catch the play where Iowa blatantly held Coughlin, preventing him from getting to Stanley, in which Stanley completed a huge first down play? That one was crucial and pissed me off. They missed quite a few holds on Iowa when they ran the edges too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best tacklers on the field Saturday was Iowa's OL.

Top Bottom