Poor Baylor

fmlizard

Reaction score
They wake up this morning after their Michigan 2003 moment. I think a lot of us saw it unfolding given Oklahoma's history this year. Do Sooner fans think their coaches are the best adjusters in CFB history, or that they play Fortnite all week instead of game planning?

So glad that even with the Iowa loss the Gophers got it done against Penn State and still have plenty to play for!

They wake up this morning after their Michigan 2003 moment. I think a lot of us saw it unfolding given Oklahoma's history this year. Do Sooner fans think their coaches are the best adjusters in CFB history, or that they play Fortnite all week instead of game planning?

So glad that even with the Iowa loss the Gophers got it done against Penn State and still have plenty to play for!

Baylor is still in contention for the Big XII-2-2+2 championship if they win out. It’s not like Texas isn’t beatable.

Baylor is still in contention for the Big XII-2-2+2 championship if they win out. It’s not like Texas isn’t beatable.

Plus they barely lost thanks to an epic meltdown. They are still a very good team. They win out they have a great chance with Bama unfortunately losing Tua (what a horrible injury for that young man I hope he can recover)

Plus they barely lost thanks to an epic meltdown. They are still a very good team. They win out they have a great chance with Bama unfortunately losing Tua (what a horrible injury for that young man I hope he can recover)

The same can be said for Minnesota, only more-so. A lot of people buried the Gophers for the CFP yesterday but simply having a potential game remaining with likely #1 or #2 Ohio State gives the Gophers outs.

Top Bottom