Morgan being evaluated for a possible concussion.

Yeah, he seemed lost on that second down play.

Praying for him, but if that's the case, next man up.
Kramer is the most gifted QB Minnesota has had in a long time.
I'm excited to watch him play if Morgan isn't ready to go.

Based on what, exactly?

Anyone have an explanation for playing Clark on 3rd down and Kraemer on 4th? Really odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have an explanation for playing Clark on 3rd down and Kraemer on 4th? Really odd.

It was Kraemer on both downs.
Clark warmed up and announcers were talking Clark, but Kraemer was on the field on 3rd down.

Let’s go! Team needs to rally and win the last 2! I have my hotel booked already for Indy!

Kraemer, I believe only has one game left without losing his red shirt. And if Clark played the one snap that would seem fairly dumb to burn a game for each of them?

If that was the case shouldn’t he be starting?

I've watched him play.

Oh...well, if that’s the case, I stand corrected. If I had known you’ve watched him play, I wouldn’t have doubted you. I guess we should probably pencil him in as the starter next year.

Kramer played the last two downs according to the down by down on ESPN. We have him for only one more game and after that we lose the redshirt. With Tanner probably being out longer, this is worst case scenario. Lost redshirt and lost year of eligibility, lost Tanner, and will equal lost games. Outback Bowl is most likely in the cards if not lower if they lose to Northwestern.

Kramer played the last two downs according to the down by down on ESPN. We have him for only one more game and after that we lose the redshirt. With Tanner probably being out longer, this is worst case scenario. Lost redshirt and lost year of eligibility, lost Tanner, and will equal lost games. Outback Bowl is most likely in the cards if not lower if they lose to Northwestern.

Minnesota isn't going to lose to Northwestern. Starting QB or backup won't change that outcome.

If Tanner is out, play both Clarke and Kramer. Both can redshirt both next year. We will have Annexstad and Tanner back.

He would just likely redshirt another season. Not like he was likely to start next 4 years

Extreme case right now would be Clark would have to start next three games, and a possibly 4th.

Likely Morgan will be back next week, at worst back for WI I would say.

If any QB on the bench is better than Morgan he would have been playing.
Morgan going down was always MN's Achille's heel.

If any QB on the bench is better than Morgan he would have been playing.
Morgan going down was always MN's Achille's heel.

Is someone suggesting Morgan isn’t our best QB?

PJ said Tanner was going to go back in but he didn’t let him.

I don’t think it’s too bad and I’m not expecting him to miss time.

Also if Morgan is out, gophers would likely be two TD favorites against Northwestern IMO.

Top Bottom