Can still have our best regular season ever

johnnybb

Reaction score
Still a good chance to go 11-1 and win the division. Keep perspective. How many teams go undefeated?

The sky isn't falling. Kinnick is a hard place to win at, and we're still on track for at least 10 wins, maybe 11 and a trip to the B1G championship.

I realize "best ever" maybe isn't the word. But most wins. If I could edit the thread title I would. I know some are going to ream me for this.

I like our chances in the next two games. Lots of mistakes to learn from, players and coaches both. We can pass on any team in the nation, so long as our line gives Tanner time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I like our chances in the next two games. Lots of mistakes to learn from, players and coaches both. We can pass on any team in the nation, so long as our line gives Tanner time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Too many mistakes but still had a chance. We are Iowa’s b*tch like we were with Becky. Still a lot of season left.

We played our worst possible game and still came within 4 points of winning at Kinnick. Hardly worth crying over.

We played our worst possible game and still came within 4 points of winning at Kinnick. Hardly worth crying over.

Right on. There was no EGG laid. Simply did not overcome roadblocks they faced. Living in reality here, if Mn lost to PSU, is there any tangible adjustment that would be different that would have changed the result of today's game.? There isn't. It is all speculation.

The sky isn't falling. Kinnick is a hard place to win at, and we're still on track for at least 10 wins, maybe 11 and a trip to the B1G championship.

Get us to Indy please!

I'll take a loss today over one in two weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gonna be tough to have best reg season ever with TM hurt isn’t it?

For sure. We are all disappointed. We deserve a day to bitch about it. But at the end of that day the Gophers still are in a great spot with Rose Bowl Hopes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom