How Much do You Drink on Game Days?

OldBob53

Reaction score
How much? Be honest, you're among friends.

When we win: too much.
When we lose: not enough.

During the game I usually try to keep myself to a beer a quarter.

Nothing compared to the average wisco fan.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I think I've only drank when I was at the game. Otherwise never.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They don't brew enough beer for gamedays.

This is almost like "How hot is your chili"

Last edited:

3-4 beers if I'm out at a bar

Usually only one or two at home, though with weed legal here in 6ish weeks that may be my new plan for Gameday next year.

I don’t normally buy alcohol for the house, so usually nothing unless I go to a bar or am at the game/tailgating.

I had six coffee stouts (a really good fall beer) during the last game. Am aiming to drink the same about amount of the same kind of beers today.

At home, I take a drink every time Matt Millen says something stupid.

As for me, I try to get the cafeteria here in my Home to give me a 4 oz glass of wine--the max allowed per day-- as a buffer against the "agony of defeat" should that transpire.

I had six coffee stouts (a really good fall beer) during the last game. Am aiming to drink the same about amount of the same kind of beers today.

What brand are you drinking? We had a nice coffee stout from local Diamond Knot, but they replaced it with another blend.

Depending on the game and where I'm at.. anywhere from 0 to 6. When I drink, I pretty much exclusively drink mich golden.

Just a friendly reminder....
86941aff6db311a652b78c7e6c9c962f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What brand are you drinking? We had a nice coffee stout from local Diamond Knot, but they replaced it with another blend.

I'm in NV these days so a local from Crafthaus brewing.
But when I'm in MN, I always head to Modist brewing for First Call - a coffee lager. Very tasty.

Update: 3 Coors Lights so far. ...Will cross 10 easily by the end of the game - probably 11 or 12. From there, 18 is easily achieved. Cheers and Skol!

I live in SE Asia. I woke up at 5:00 in the morning for that sh!tshow of a game. I'm getting hammered.

Mannings on Como.... One 32 ounce Hamms, and three 16 oz PBRs..... 1/2 hour prior to game - 1/2 hour after end of game. Lunch included.

Top Bottom