Former Iowa QB Matt Sherman selling a hot Gophers product

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per The Gazette:

Among those taking great pleasure in Minnesota’s 9-0 football team is a former Iowa quarterback.

“I certainly catch some flack from my old teammates,” Matt Sherman said this week from Indianapolis, there because Minnesota’s men’s basketball team was playing Butler. If Sherman has his way, he’ll be back in Indy next month for the Big Ten football championship game, which the Gophers would have a great chance of reaching if they defeat Iowa Saturday in Kinnick Stadium.

For 12 years, you see, Sherman has worked for University of Minnesota athletics. He is a senior manager of business development for Gopher Sports Properties, Learfield IMG College.

“I’m a sales guy for lack of a better word,” Sherman said. “I work with 65 or 70 companies in all different facets, getting them involved with Gopher athletics.”

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/...herman-selling-a-hot-gophers-product-20191116

Go Gophers!!

I've never fully understood all this. Perhaps within time a athletic for a different team you'll start to root for the team you're working for. I would think in the beginning for a couple years or so, your heart would be with your college team.

Top Bottom