If someone has a Huskerboard account...

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
...could you please login and sent them a good-luck message on behalf of all of Gopherhole? TYIA.

Someone already did? Not too sure.

Last edited:

This is a really big game for Nebraska. It's a home game. They need to put on a good show to keep the fan base happy. So far, Frost is not working out for them, and I don't know who they'd get as "plan B" coach. Nebraska had a much better chance of winning games in their old conference, the BIG is a step up and they haven't stepped up to the challenge.

Nebraska looks bad this year, but they're fighting to salvage their season and show improvement and save face in front of the home crowd. If the 2010 Gophers could beat Iowa at home, the 2019 Huskers can beat 'sconnie at home.

It looks like the Huskers have two major fan forum boards. HuskerMax and HuskerBoard. Both have LOTS of posting and traffic. I wonder if one is considered "better" than the other by their fans?

...could you please login and sent them a good-luck message on behalf of all of Gopherhole? TYIA.

Nope. I might even cheer for ND (ie the devil) against them. Nothing against their fans, just one of my first memories at the U was working late one night listening to the huskers run up the score on the gophs.

They are getting beat by 20 early in the 3rd.

Can't help them. They wasted a series when the marched deep into Wiscy territory. What's with the old age option play? If it doesn't work once. Don't do it again. Should've kicked a field goal on the 4th down play. Wasted opportunity.

Husker body language is bad. Bad coaching/game planning IMHO. It may take until 2026 to do a turn around unless they coaching staff changes.

Top Bottom