One loss. What’s your pick?

gopherbadgerman

Reaction score
If the gophers lose only one game the rest of the year what would you pick? Personally I’d pick losing tomorrow, winning the next 5...?

If the gophers lose only one game the rest of the year what would you pick? Personally I’d pick losing tomorrow, winning the next 5...[emoji41]

We came down here for this game tomorrow, I’d prefer to not lose. having to walk out of my first ever time seeing a game in Kinnick with my head down in shame and disappointment...that sets up for a bad work week next week, one filled with a decent amount of sulking for me. really want us to get the pig back...but if OSU in the Big Ten Championship was to be a guaranteed win, and there would be only one loss for us, then yeah I’d say lose tomorrow. But I’ve been trying not to think that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northwestern
I want all the trophies.

Northwestern
I want all the trophies.

Same. 11-1 with the Bell, Floyd, and the Axe would be awesome, even if losing to northwestern would really suck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A flukey loss to Northwestern would probably not do much damage to our ranking if it were accompanied by wins over ranked Iowa and Wisconsin teams. Plus, we'd have the trophy case 3/4 filled.

STOP!!! We are winning out. Change the narrative. We are a good team. Lose the loser mentality!!!

Certainly not WI or IA.
I plan to go to jNW.
I’d have to vote for a 12-0 season and a loss in the BCG.

To OSU at the B1G Championship game! No shame loosing to tOSU. But I strongly BULIEVE if we win out 12-0 going into the B1G Champ game, we got a great shot beating tOSU and shock planet earth AND some Martians!

West Shriners lose to East Shriners.

I'd choose to lose the coin flip at the beginning of a game. Other than that, win everything.

Can't choose. I have a hard time watching the gophs because they're the only team that actually causes me anguish when they lose. I can watch anyone else and enjoy it win or lose.

If I had to pick 1, I would say vs LSU.

Top Bottom