***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Keep making these guys run. Move the chains.

Then, start playing defense.

Is Shannon in the doghouse still?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you have one of the best receiving cores in the country you use them. They’re not your second option, it should be our focal point.

Is Dunlap out for the game or is this just the rotation on the OL?

Assume Wiley is returning because Douglas seems to be a bigger part of the offensive gameplan today.

Man, our receivers are reeaaally good.

Faalele has got to start cutting that guy down.

Can’t Ryerse kick? I thought he was the kicker of the future

Absolutely worst time for Waistbending Sam to make a reappearance.

Iowa is where he lost his job last year.

Make that block and that was a TD.

D line doesn’t have any juice. Going to have to bring an extra man at times. Cannot let Stanley sit back and get comfortable.

We have not have not had a good, four man rush, all season. It is our biggest weakness. It is so bad we go with the three man rush in most passing situations.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a LT get beaten that bad, yuck.

Far better choice on the FG this time around. No reason at all to do that 50-yarder in the 1st Q against that crosswind. 3-13. Need aggressive defensive stop, and need to pass the ball more.

Just remember back to the beginning of the season. Gophers looked lousy out of the gate in the first three games and managed to adjust and persevere.

Ten point game. Iowa is not an offensively explosive team even if they made them look like it so far. Plenty of time to get back into this. Stanley famously is indecisive...make him make quick decisions. Can’t be any worse.

Top Bottom