***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Lol people give up on everything so fast in here. Good lord people.

So disappointing. Getting excited until they actually sustain something over a couple of seasons isn’t worth it.

The boys were clearly motivated by the basketball team’s brutal start last night. Trying to do the same thing.

Well that's it for me. Gophers have finally been exposed. Coaching sucks, offense sucks, defense sucks, special teams sucks. The usual choking Gophers decided to show up with the nation watching.

Seriously? Ridiculous.

We're rowing in rough waters upstream against the current. Don't give up. Keep rowing. There's time left.

I think Morgan likes playing from behind. We have seen them pull through multiple times this season. Give em a chance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't like how we're following up the big play with 2 runs in a row.

the first down run was nice, but should have passed deeper on 2nd and short.

Bad spot on that Ibrahim run.

Just run Green again or throw out of it. Time to pull it out.

Running the ball inside the Iowa 40 is death.

If the Gophers can keep it here, or hopefully a little closer by half time, it is Not over.

I haven’t given up. I’m not going to give up. I will watch every minute of this debacle and hope we turn it around in the 2nd half.

I don't like how we're following up the big play with 2 runs in a row.

the first down run was nice, but should have passed deeper on 2nd and short.

Agree.

They’re trying to figure something out on offense to get the run going. Screw the run....throw it if we gotta throw it to win!

Man, this situation was just talked about when Fleck was a GA at Ohio State. Deja Vu

Top Bottom