***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

How did Iowa score six points? I missed it.

No pressure on Stanley leading to downfield strikes and TD. Blown 3rd and short by 55 led to 26 yard run. Team having their first quarter malaise right now.

That is what Minnesota hopes to be - a program whose coaches are together for 21 years.

I hate the gameplan they brought to the start of this game. It's the same ****ty gameplan they played in the 4th Q last week against the same type of team, and in the 4th Q last week our team got destroyed. The offense needs to pass to set up the run, not vice versa. And the same type of defense against a team who likes to pass short up the middle and run with the QB. Both of these are poor choices. Time to revamp strategy to play to our offensive strength (and away from theirs) and play against the strength of their offense, or this game will be over quickly. Also need pressure on Stanley. He is way too good to just leave sit in the pocket and wait for open receivers, especially if we continue to play loose zone.

Why the heck are we only sending three?

I thought we were done with that after playing that way in teh fourth quarter of our last game

This passive D scheme they Gophers are running isn’t helping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just terrible playcalling. Looks like we just expected to show up and win as a team.

I hate the gameplan they brought to the start of this game. It's the same ****ty gameplan they played in the 4th Q last week against the same type of team, and in the 4th Q last week our team got destroyed. The offense needs to pass to set up the run, not vice versa. And the same type of defense against a team who likes to pass short up the middle and run with the QB. Both of these are poor choices. Time to revamp strategy to play to our offensive strength (and away from theirs) and play against the strength of their offense, or this game will be over quickly. Also need pressure on Stanley. He is way too good to just leave sit in the pocket and wait for open receivers, especially if we continue to play loose zone.

Yup. Rossi still coaching like we have a two score lead in the fourth quarter. Team can't tackle.

About to see what we are made of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we suck. Defense couldn't stop my grandma right now

I last traveled to Kinnick in 2003. This game is looking similar.

Did we think Iowa was just going to roll over and die when the mighty 9-0 undefeated team got off the bus??

Let’s go men!

Blow-out has begun. Defense can't tackle, Offense can't move the ball, special teams may as well have stayed home.

We look like Purdue last year at Minnesota - scared.

The game plan on defense should be thrown out the window.

Top Bottom