***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so special teams..... We need big upgrades in this for next year.

I guess the logic is that you need a 3 and out anyway.

Call to you idiot

Absolutely no excuse on Tanner Morgan there running play clock out!!!

I haven’t been on the board much this game, but I’m assuming someone has already explained how the unsportsmanlike conduct on iowa was AFTER the play?

Only problem is that without PJ's sprint. The correct late hit is called. Defensive late hits have an auto first down. Unsportsmanlike does not.

"Can we make the late hit an unsportsmanlike and 'match' them?" Yup. " Let's do that." Separated by time they get marched in order. 2 yrs against Iowa. 15 against Mn.

Pj stays put. It is a late hit. Auto first down.

If I’m Iowa I go for it on 4th if they don’t get it on 3

Only problem is that without PJ's sprint. The correct late hit is called. Defensive late hits have an auto first down. Unsportsmanlike does not.

"Can we make the late hit an unsportsmanlike and 'match' them?" Yup. " Let's do that." Separated by time they get marched in order. 2 yrs against Iowa. 15 against Mn.

I suspect this the case.

This is my theory as well. They huddled so long to decide that rather than just making the obvious late hit call

You can't cancel out a live ball and after the play with a change of possession

Shat the bed every way inaginable.

Defense: missed tackles galore
Offense: dropped passed to convert fourth downs
Head coach: running on the field
Refs: missed spotted the ball by six feet and sucked all around
Special teams: missed extra point
Head coach: chasing points in third quarter
Defensive coach: playing soft for the entire first half
Announcers: horrible, would rather listen to my six year-old daughter call the game
Head-coach: dumb on-side kick

Top Bottom