***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Our tackling looks like it is choreographed by pro wrestlers. :cry:

<b>Tyler Johnson dropping it at the 5 really hurt us </b>but the refs aren't making it any easier. First that joke of a penalty on the punt and now they refuse to call holding. Let's hope we can make a run at it.

No but. I love TJ6, but he cost us 7. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all know what....I’m actually shocked that how ineffective we are on offense and on D. I really thought we were better.

I’d be shocked if we can win this one. SHOCKED!

Offense is moving the ball well, just can’t finish drives. 6 times inside their 30 and only 13 points.

Nate Stanley rolling out at his glacial pace, changing directions twice and running for a long conversion should be an automatic red flag that holding occurred somewhere, some how.

Still a 1 score game if we aren't chasing points in the 3rd quarter.

Do you think there's a better probability of 1) our crappy kicker making a field goal, or 2) TJ making a 10 yard catch? I'd say #2. It didn't happen.

I’m predicting that Northwestern is going to be taken to the woodshed next week.

P.J. running out on the field cost us a game tying touchdown.

I haven’t been on the board much this game, but I’m assuming someone has already explained how the unsportsmanlike conduct on iowa was AFTER the play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think there's a better probability of 1) our crappy kicker making a field goal, or 2) TJ making a 10 yard catch? I'd say #2. It didn't happen.

Our crappy kicker that is 3/4 with a 50 yd miss?

What is that call? They know we're losing right?

Have to be good enough to overcome mistakes. Yours, a teammates, coach, officials, or opponent.

The Gophers have shown themselves good enough to hang with Iowa inspire of themselves, coach, and officials error. In other years, this is a 4 tally game at this point in the game.

I am pleased with big picture progress. This season continues to be special.

This game is a pretty typical Iowa home game.

Having said that. They may be good enough yet tonight.

Should have been targeting on hit on ibrahim

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Why is it so hard to go the final 20 yards? Iowa is so frustrating.

Top Bottom