***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well that's it for me. Gophers have finally been exposed. Coaching sucks, offense sucks, defense sucks, special teams sucks. The usual choking Gophers decided to show up with the nation watching.

Thanks for your short stint on the bandwagon. See you

Well, looks like we need a shoot out to win this one now.

Completely getting outcoached today.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I believed in Rossi prior to today. Gonna have to reconsider. I haven’t seen a stupider defensive game plan since Vikings at Eagles a couple years back. Dumb.

Welp boys, it was fun while it lasted.
Changing my hotel reservation from LA to Orlando.

Well that's it for me. Gophers have finally been exposed. Coaching sucks, offense sucks, defense sucks, special teams sucks. The usual choking Gophers decided to show up with the nation watching.

Haha, short trip on the bandwagon, eh? 9-1 and we need a completer rebuild.

Remembering Nick Saban shaking his head on the sideline last week. Bed shatting: it happens.

Iowa playing with nothing to lose - the opened up thier offense for the first time all year and Rossi was not ready for it (no blitzes and zone coverage

I think this is correct.

Iowa must be doing things they haven’t shown much. Trying anything to win the game, nothing to lose.

Need a touchdown on the next few drives to stay in the game. Rossi clearly misjudged what Iowa would do in this game.

wisconsin is going to be licking their chops, ugh.

Looks to me like the band wagon has a sprung a leak and the so called fans are jumping ship

Iowa playing with nothing to lose - the opened up thier offense for the first time all year and Rossi was not ready for it (no blitzes and zone coverage)

Why on earth are we playing one coverage against their relative lack of playmakers. Man them up Rossi. Play to win.
My mom couldn't have done worse coaching the defense today. 3 drives, 3 touchdowns.

Game isn’t over yet, but we’re hanging on with one hand.

Get it to 2 scores by half and regroup.

Can we start listing potential new coaches?

kidding. To me they look like they’re playing not to lose instead of playing like they did the past few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When we can make plays like that .... how do we not score every drive???

Looks to me like the band wagon has a sprung a leak and the so called fans are jumping ship

Huh? I think we are all salty because the team didn’t show up to play.

And now Tyler is down. Wow. They were right about destroying our season.

Settle down. We still win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom