***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

seems like their offensive play calling is perfect, can our D make some adjustments?

Hawkeyes are really clicking. The Kinnick demons live.

If this is anything less than 14 at halftime I’ll consider ourselves lucky.

This must be why Vegas had Iowa as a favorite.

This is the same movie I've seen many many times.

Have to hand it to Iowa. Great game plan, including abusing some weak spots. Great execution everywhere. This looks tenuous but far from over.

There are mainly Finches, I think House Finches, but they seem happy here, flitting about.

Everyone gonna be laughing at the Gophers all week, unless they completely turn this thing around.

Complete bd shatting. Completely out coached.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is embarrassing. I didn't know elite meant pulling off some upsets and getting blown out in other rivalry games.

There's a reason I haven't been back to Kinnick since 2003.

Can’t kick anymore field goals now. TD’s or nothin’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very disappointing

Need to get 20-10 at half

Well that's it for me. Gophers have finally been exposed. Coaching sucks, offense sucks, defense sucks, special teams sucks. The usual choking Gophers decided to show up with the nation watching.

Our D is sad

Won’t win if they don’t wake up

For some reason Iowa can come up here and win but we never can go down there and win. Never understand that.

Let's pass and keep passing. They can't double cover all of our receivers

Everyone gonna be laughing at the Gophers all week, unless they completely turn this thing around.

I think we'll just fall out of the conversation conveniently without too much attention....
Right back to that 17 range.

Does it seem like there is way more commercials on Fox than other stations?

Top Bottom