***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

TJ6 and PJ share in this loss. We outplayed them, but couldn’t overcome them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream season is over. Still a chance at the West. But I don't think we're there yet.

Like I said earlier, there's a reason I haven't been back to Kinnick since 2003.

Missed FG, Missed extra point. Going for it on 4th down and not converting in FG range. Bad timeouts.
Lots of mistakes and still almost won.

Held Iowa to 3 points in the 2nd half.

Life goes on.
Morgan looked bad on the last drive like he was hurt.
Hope he's alright.

A good team playing poorly, got beat by a good team playing well.

Down to Iowa looking pretty and play like sh*t. I thought this was a special team but that was certainly not a special performance. Choke!

Too many mistakes by players and coaches. Not finishing drives. Lose by 4 in a tough environment with a lot of things going Iowa's way.

0-1 in the Iowa championship season. Move on to Northwestern. Still in the driver's seat in the West division.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

What grade do you give PJ? I couldn't grade higher than a C

F. Not directly his fault but he’s in charge. Bad game plan. Beyond that, he can’t directly make the guys stay home, tackle, catch. But he’s the coach. Gets the glory or the daggers.

Could've won this game pretty easily. Just a few bonehead plays/ that TJ drop at the 5 yard line.

I fully expect northwestern will be taken to the wood shed next week.

Dream season is over. Still a chance at the West. But I don't think we're there yet.

No, we are not. The team that showed up in Iowa City will get trucked by Wisconsin.

Really needed this today and if you show up, you win it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even want to look at the box score yet. Gophs might outgained Iowa by 200 yards.

The end of a once-in-a-lifetime chance for us Gophers fans. . . watch it drift away

What? cFP? This season has exceeded any expectations of the season and could still be special with a Rose bowl or big ten west title. Both would be something that hasn't been done. Won against NU and WI

110% this lost on PJ FLECK.

Rossi didn't adjust fast enough, yes.

Sam Schlueter, the curse of the bad OLman

but PJ, in his new millions, coached like a dumbass. I hope he eats this loss properly and wins out, properly.

What? cFP? This has exceeded any expectations of the season and could still be special with a Rose bowl or big ten west title. Both would out

Yes, we will not reach the CFP in our lifetimes. It's now very possible we won't reach the Rose Bowl in our lifetimes.

Top Bottom